BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesDior
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition

5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition

by Dior

Polka dots sleeves bring a breeze of lightness to the iconic5 Couleurs palette.This summer, the two limited editions combine sand and bronze inspired nude tones with catchy vivid hues.

Is it pigmented?
I have never used this pallet before. Does it have good pigmentation?[product:dior-5-couleurs-high-fidelity-colours-&-effects-eyeshadow-palette]
What yyour favorite palette ?
Start your review of 5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition!
Product Highlights
I love Christian Dior products as a whole, so it's no surprise that I also love their quad palettes. Colors are always pigmented, and the quads always have such great matches with one another. in reviews
Dior Dior Dior! This pallet is so exquisite and classy. Very neutral, if you're someone like me and you like a the natural beauty look, then this will definitely reach your expectations, especially when you hear "Dior" you expect WOW!! That is exactly what you'll get. Enjoy! Xoxoin reviews
Extremely pigmented and long lasting! Having 5 complementary shades in one palette makes traveling with this palette a breeze! in reviews
You can achieve many different looks for different outfits.in reviews
They come with great color variety, go on smoothly, and have great pigmentation.in reviews
Mary A.
San Diego, CA
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Mary A.
Dior has a wonderful way of maintaining their chic, classic eye palate colors meanwhile upgrading the WOW factor by adding the newest forecast of “IT COLORS” for the seasons’ fashion runways. Dior is always ON POINT with each years COLOR palate . #dior #eyepalate
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Shannon S.
Review for: 357 ELECTRIFY
I love love love this pallet. It is perfect for summer and it so easy to use. Blends on so easily, don’t have to do any work to get a really polished eye. Colors are so unique as well and the pigmentation is excellent. I would recommend getting one of the Dior resort pallets if you love the colors for that season because they are a limited run, which adds to the uniqueness and luxury too.
Gigi Sommers D.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Purchased at: Macy's
Dior's "Five Coleurs" is a great palette. It is a sumptuous meld of shimmer and matte shadows. The shimmer is ultra-fine and not garish at all, but highly wearable. The matte is rich, deep, intense. The pigmentation is fair; the deep matte hues have more color than the lighter ones. They blend well--especially with good brushes. Use them over an excellent primer for long wear. The palette shown is "Mollycoddle," a gorgeous mix of pink, ecru, gold, and deep chocolate.
Subhreet  G.
Carteret, NJ
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Subhreet  G.
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Subhreet  G.
Purchased at: Macy's
I Love Dior 5 Couleurs High Fidelity Colours & Effects Eyeshadow Palette ... Its really very pigmented... I applied very little and gives me a beautiful colour on my eyes ... Its very easy to apply and long lasting... My eye colour is dark brown so i love number 876 on me ... ❤️ #beautyhaul #makeup #beauty
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Tong O.
Purchased at: Saks
Review for: 627 EMBRACE
I have used this Dior 5 Clouleurs Eyeshadow palette everyday for about 4 months during something. It is a everyday shades, yet It can have different look with these 5 shades.
Sylvia W.
Daly City, CA
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Sylvia W.
Review for: 627 EMBRACE
This was my first high end eyeshadow purchase. I’m so in love with this color palette! Makes me think of summer time, which is when I wear this palette most. I just wish the eyeshadows had more pigment and was easier to blend. Maybe I just got a dud palette because everyone keeps raving about them. I still use the palette, but just takes more time to blend everything out.
Michele M.
Purchased at: Sephora
The new Dior 5 Couleurs Couture Eyeshadow Palette in 379 Denim is everything I hoped it would be. Described as "shade of denim blue and a gold hue" I find there's a solid teal shade as well. The formula is spot on with each shade having intense color payoff. The shadows are seamlessly smooth and buttery. No fallout. No creasing. No fading. They apply well with both brushes and fingers. As always swatched with no primer. For some reason, this site isn't letting me upload my videos. Sorry!
Fan X.
So I got them as a present from my dad. The texture is very creamy and colors are bright. Doesn't feel heavy or chalky. I use primer under them. The packaging is nice. I use to make a smokey eyes or brown neutral eye looks. Stays long. I would definitely recommend this.
Ola S.
Irvine, CA
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Ola S.
Review for: 277 DEFY
If you love a smoky eye makeup you should use [product:dior-5-couleurs-high-fidelity-colours-&-effects-eyeshadow-palette] I love the shades 💞 it’s so soft and high pigment! #fairyofmakeup #dior #dioreyeshadow #smokyeyes
Morais L.
Long Branch, NJ
5 Couleurs Summer Look 2016 Limited Edition uploaded by Morais L.
Review for: 457 FASCINATE, 067 PROVOKE
I got this palette as a gift and loved it. the colors are wonderful you need to use, #dior is a wonderful brand
Ask a question to the Influenster community...