5 Camouflage Cream Palette - #2 (Asian Complexions) - 10g/0.35oz uploaded by jana s.5 Camouflage Cream Palette - #2 (Asian Complexions) - 10g/0.35oz uploaded by Brenda M.5 Camouflage Cream Palette - #2 (Asian Complexions) - 10g/0.35oz uploaded by Charlotte A.

BY MAKE UP FOR EVER #9 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Contains 5 shades creamy & smooth concealers in one compact Richly pigmented to offer high coverage for extreme imperfections Helps cover dark spots & other skin blemishes while unifying skin complexion Natural shades are ideal to conceal dark circles... see more...

Michael R.
Tallahassee, FL
My daughter gave me a Galaxy S8 for Mother's Day and it uses a different charger than all of the cords that I currently have.
Instead of having to buy a bunch of new chargers for the different rooms in the house, this solves everything!
This charger works anywhere with any of your old charging cords!
You just plug in to the base of this stand and set your phone on it and voila'! It's charged.
So happy that I can just place my phone on this device And charge my phone in no time .
Ansley S.
Alpharetta, GA
I love the camouflage cream color correcting palette by MUF. The colors work very well on my light to medium yellow undertone skin. The pink helps with darkness under eyes, purple with brightening, and green for hiding redness. This palette is amazing.
Madi Y.
Issaquah, WA
I got the No.2 pallete even though I have fair skin. It has the perfect mix of light and dark concealers. The purple is fantastic for under eye circles which is my worst problem. I find im always blending a few colours which is nice cause you get way closer to your skin color, versus only having one overall concealer (I was using benefit erase paste which didnt match everywhere on my face). I find it better to use your finger, and just warm up the concealer and apply.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This is such a great product! I am obsessed and I would definitely recommend it if you don’t have it already! It’s a great deal and it lasts a really long time. What a great product that I definitely recommend to all my friends and family!
Summer J.
saint benard.
I do not like this but most do I have oily skin so this product separates on my under eye area. I put setting powder (too faced one ) and it pulled it apart in weird ways. It has coverage. But it just doesn’t work on MY skin type. :(.
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
I am part asian and finding products that are the right fit for my skin tone is so hard. Glad to see Makeup Forever is stepping out of their comfort zone and are embracing the beauty of different races having different tones. I think companies these days are weary of offending the general public but having more specified options like this is what I've been looking for for years. Thank you Makeup Forever!!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
this is okay i like it everything is pretty good it just isn't impressive. it is something i could use everyday and enjoy but i did spend a lot of money for it. i bought mine at sephora and i have medium skin tones, i use the purple for dark eyes and the rest as concealer. they are all okay but i would recommend something cheaper
Sarah M.
I think very highly of this eyeshadow! It lasts all day and makes my eyes POP! I definitely plan to try others. It is easy to use and apply in every aspect. I feel it is perfect as it is and see no need for improvement. I have already told others of it's wonders and intend to keep spreading the word!
Majdoulin O.
Garden City, MI
I love this product! The purple just brightens dark areas up so well! And the colors are perfect for fair-light skin tones! I love that you can blend colors to make this perfectly match your face, since your face will have different shades of color in different areas. If you use a fluffy brush to apply it, I find that works best.
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
This was ok corrector pallete I was hoping for a better texture I personally feel it fell flat for me I was hoping for more it was fairly easy to use took some trial and error I recommend before purchasing to sample the texture and make sure you feel comfortable.