5-Blade 5 Blade Razor + Trimmer

by 5-Blade

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 5-Blade 5 Blade Razor + Trimmer!
How would you rate this product?
3 years agoLake Ariel, PA
I was sick of spending $$$$ on disposable cartridge razors that would only last 7 or 8 shaves. On a lark, I bought the 5 Blade. It was about half the cost, and seems to last twice as long. Even towards the end of its life, the razor never gives me that "shaving with a broken bottle" feeling. If you're a fan of other 5 blade cartridges, I highly recommend these. You won't be disappointed.
5 years agoMoscow, ID
This razor is awesome!!!! It last for s great while as well. Having been an Air Force Cadet in ROTC, I had to shave all the time. It really helped me keep a clean shave all day!
5 years agoBakersfield, CA
My husband bought one and absolutely loves it!!! Hands down !!!! The best ever!!!!!!he said he will never use another!
5 years agoYorktown, VA
The 5 Blade Razor + Trimmer is amazing. It gets down to the skin without feeling like you're going to cut yourself.