BY 5-7-9

5-7-9
  • "They have Really cute clothes for smaller girls( I am 5-8") ans so just as there is a need for larger sizes, you also have to remember there is a need for smaller sizes too!" in 6 reviews
  • "I loved shopping at this store, had the latest styles and great prices but for some reason this store closed and isn't in my local mall anymore /: poo.." in 5 reviews
  • "It was reasonably prices and had a lot of fashionable items when I was in middle/ high school :P Probably wouldnt be considered fashionable now haha but it was great back in the day! " in 5 reviews
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 4
They are closed, have been for a long time. I'm 31 and I remember them from when I was in Highschool. They had cute reasonable priced clothes. I was able to shop there for a while but then I gained weight and honestly not being able to shop their because I had grown breasts and a butt was a bummer. It was actually not a good idea. You alienate anyone teen or not who can't fit a certain size. This is probely why they closed and quite honestly might not have been the worse thing it hurt my feelings as a girl and this was before the internet I could just see girl's self esteem's getting effected .
Alise S.
I only shopped there once when I was younger and the clothing is cheaply made. The prices are nice, but the quality is horrible. Also to sell such a small selection of sizes is probably why this store is closed most places now. Between cutting out any teenager who doesn't fit into a certain size along with their bad quality, I'm glad they are closed. Only gave it two stars because the prices were good.
Abigail G.
Really cute clothes and every time I would pass by 5•7•9 they have a sale or better yet they have beautiful clothes on sale. The shopping experience is relax and chill. I like walking in because i don't feel any pressure to by anything . But at the end of the day I leave the store with so many cute clothes at a bargain price.
Nicole K.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I don't think they have this store in my area any more. But when I was a teenager this store was everything I needed. I'm serious. I was tall, long-limbed and very skinny. I had difficulty locating inexpensive clothes that fit me properly. It is like my body wanted the high-end clothes but we couldn't afford it. I am grateful to 5-7-9 for helping to keep me fashionable throughout high school. Cute clothes that wont break the bank.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
I used to love this store! They always had cute clothes that were relatively cheap. The sizing was never an issue for me, but I do not appreciate that they only carry certain sizes; stores should be expanding their demographic to all sizes, rather than limiting their wearers to a select few.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
OMG I loved this store. Unfortunately it is no longer in oklahoma. I'm very petite and by very petite i mean size 0 and xs. This is the only store i know that consistently had my size and even smaller 00. I miss it! Please come back! The clothing is on the cheap side but sometimes cheap is good. and its a plus when it really fits
bianca J.
Brooklyn, NY
Theres a store down in queens and its one of the best stores if you need a quick party outfit , my sophmore year of hughschool i bought this leather shorts and a crop top from there ever since I loved how the outfit looked on me i kept going back , its a wonderful store i would recommend anyone to shop there
Dana S.
Fashionista Expert Level 5
I have been in this store a couple times but I really do not like it. The store is so small that it is so hard to walk through it without running into clothing. It is not organized at all. I do not think their clothing is of good quality as well. They have a decent amount of items but it does not interest me.
Cheyenne G.
Toms River, NJ
There used to be a 5-7-9 in the mall by my house, but they got rid of it. I loved going into that store. It was always the first one that I went in to. They had a great selection of items for great prices. I loved going into their shoe section the most. If I ever see another one, I would definitely go in.
Beca M.
Winter Haven, fl
I used to love this store! They always had cute clothes for inexpensive prices. But unfortunately, I've noticed that the quality of the products have become worse with each year. There's nothing worse than shopping for clothes that only seem to come apart at the seams when I pull them out of the washer.
Tanja D.
Citrus Hts, CA
How old is to old to shop here??
D'Arcy C.
Is it good?
Mobina S.
Are they closing out all of these stores?
Jessica E.
Do they even have these still?
mariana h.