4x Cinnamon Sugared Donut Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

4x Cinnamon Sugared Donut Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of 4x Cinnamon Sugared Donut Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Heather A.
Lakeland , FL
Love the scent! The flaming soaps are my absolute favorite. I’m unsure if this is a seasonal scent or not
Ingrid M.
La Molina
4x Cinnamon Sugared Donut Bath & Body Works Gentle Foaming Hand Soap uploaded by Ingrid M.
I love hand soaps! And this was before we all wanted to wash our hands constantly. The scent is just amazing, and its foaming as well as lathery, do you really enjoy the moment of sanitizing ( banda, i would not use ant forma ir this scented on my face, lord, no.) The packaging is very practical , who doesnt love a pump? And the scent is like cinnamon krispy creme. Not tested on animals and doesnt dry my hands out. Bath and body works is best known for other products, bit this hand soap cheers me up.Contains vitamin e, shea extract and aloe vera. It costed about 6 dollars for 259 ml, fair price. Great to decorate a bathroom around woody, cinnamon scents and colours. 5 stars.

Looking for your answer?