BY CIRCO #58 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Circo 4pk flannel receiving blankets - stars see more...

• How long or large are the blankets? My baby is getting pretty big...2 Answers
  • I love our flannel blankets. They're super soft, and soften with ...12 Answers
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Circo actually has some really soft, good quality blankets for infants . I think they stand up with many of the top quality, more well known brands. Some of the Circo blankets we received for my baby shower, that was now 5 years ago, still remain new looking & very cozy.
Samantha F.
I got one pack of these at my baby shower, and after washing them I went and bought 2 more. They were so soft and very price friendly compared to other brands. I can't wait to use them on my little one.
Jenna H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I would not recommend these. Yes they are soft- but they are blankets so they should be. They aren't large enough to swaddle a baby over 8 pounds and so I ended up using them as burp rags instead. They also pick up lint in the dryer very easily and fade.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Very soft, but they aren't big enough to swaddle an infant older than around 2 months. I used them fairly often for spit up and other messes and they did work great for that.
Morgan B.
West Monroe, LA
I love these! They were awesome as a swaddle blanket, nursing cover, light blanket, burp cloth, tummy time, etc. they could be used for almost anything in our house. We even rolled them up to use as head support in the car seat.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
I used these blankets to make my own cloth wipes. they were very durable but also so soft. They have lasted me 2 years and still have lots of life left in them.
Caitlin P.
I love the look and texture of these blankets. Their quality is also superior. I washed them many times, and they only seemed to get better with each cycle!
Abby M.
Bucyrus, MO
I got these at my baby shower and I loved them! They're soft and long lasting, plus they're very cute! They're also a good size. I love Circo products!
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
Yes it is a must have. Its thick enough to keep baby warm. Great designs, washable, and i just love wrapping my baby up like a small burrito.
Hannah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Circo is always a favorite brand of mine and you can never have too many receiving blankets. they wash up nicely and don't shrink.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love our flannel blankets. They're super soft, and soften with each wash/dry cycle. I just wish they were a little larger in size! I have a hard time swaddling mg 12 lb 5 oz 2 month old son! He breaks right out of them! Anyone else wish they were a bit larger in size?
Veronica P.
How long or large are the blankets? My baby is getting pretty big now.