BY CIRCO #64 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Circo 4pk flannel receiving blankets - stars see more...

• How long or large are the blankets? My baby is getting pretty big...2 Answers
  • I love our flannel blankets. They're super soft, and soften with ...12 Answers
Farah A.
South Charleston
Mega Parent Expert
I love these blankets.. you can use them in different ways .. I bought mine from BabiesRus
Cannisa S.
I love them try are pretty stylish and cozy I only have on complaint I wish they were a little bigger in size
adriana f.
N Hollywood, CA
These blankets are very cute and fashionable. the material is really soft. the baby will definitely love.
Susy F.
Fontana, CA
Yes it is a must have. Its thick enough to keep baby warm. Great designs, washable, and i just love wrapping my baby up like a small burrito.
Jenna H.
Mega Parent Expert
I would not recommend these. Yes they are soft- but they are blankets so they should be. They aren't large enough to swaddle a baby over 8 pounds and so I ended up using them as burp rags instead. They also pick up lint in the dryer very easily and fade.
Marissa A.
Glendora, CA
This is just great do your in a rush and need to get a blanket quick I would really recommend these
Jeanette S.
I love them... They are great to swaddle and also they are good with the Babies skin. I would recommend this product.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert
Absolutely love their receiving blankets and styles. my 5yo niece is currently using her baby blankets w her doll babies
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
I love the quality of these receiving blankets. I used them for just about anything.
Rita F.
Great receiving blankets great very soft and cuddly good for the baby love these recommend to others
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love our flannel blankets. They're super soft, and soften with each wash/dry cycle. I just wish they were a little larger in size! I have a hard time swaddling mg 12 lb 5 oz 2 month old son! He breaks right out of them! Anyone else wish they were a bit larger in size?
Veronica P.
How long or large are the blankets? My baby is getting pretty big now.