BY CIRCO #63 in Baby Blankets & Bedding

Circo 4pk flannel receiving blankets - stars see more...

• How long or large are the blankets? My baby is getting pretty big...2 Answers
  • I love our flannel blankets. They're super soft, and soften with ...12 Answers
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Circo actually has some really soft, good quality blankets for infants . I think they stand up with many of the top quality, more well known brands. Some of the Circo blankets we received for my baby shower, that was now 5 years ago, still remain new looking & very cozy.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
I got one pack of these at my baby shower, and after washing them I went and bought 2 more. They were so soft and very price friendly compared to other brands. I can't wait to use them on my little one.
Farah A.
Farah A.
South Charleston
Mega Parent Expert
I love these blankets.. you can use them in different ways .. I bought mine from BabiesRus
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Circo is always a favorite brand of mine and you can never have too many receiving blankets. they wash up nicely and don't shrink.
Jamie D.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
Very soft and they wash well. The only problem I had was that they weren't quite big enough to swaddle tightly.
Caitlin P.
Caitlin P.
I love the look and texture of these blankets. Their quality is also superior. I washed them many times, and they only seemed to get better with each cycle!
Nora C.
Nora C.
Bellflower, CA
I love the quality of these receiving blankets. I used them for just about anything.
Shelby E.
Shelby E.
benicia, ca
Great deal, I like target brand items and these receiving blankets are great, They have a nice size and work well.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Great blanket easy to use easy to clean long lasting and soft. Would recommend to any new mom and dad.
Alyssa I.
Alyssa I.
Temperance, MI
Love these flannel blankets! Perfect for summer nights or fall! And super comfy!!
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Hamlin, NY
I love our flannel blankets. They're super soft, and soften with each wash/dry cycle. I just wish they were a little larger in size! I have a hard time swaddling mg 12 lb 5 oz 2 month old son! He breaks right out of them! Anyone else wish they were a bit larger in size?
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
How long or large are the blankets? My baby is getting pretty big now.