4pc City Color Be Matte Bronzer set of 4 C0003B uploaded by Katherine A.4pc City Color Be Matte Bronzer set of 4 C0003B uploaded by TRACEY H.4pc City Color Be Matte Bronzer set of 4 C0003B uploaded by Hellen G.

BY CITY COLOR

Bring flat foundation to life with Be Matte Bronzer! This powder bronzer has a smooth, completely matte finish perfect for natural sunkissed color. Also great for contouring! see more...

4pc City Color Be Matte Bronzer set of 4 C0003B
  • "this was my very first bronzer ever and i still love it. its matte, the pigmentation is so good, blends out easy and stay all day long in my skin." in 3 reviews
Grace T.
I got just one of these for ~$3 and didn’t expect much but it has good pigmentation and blends well. The only thing was that it was a little too orangey but that works well for a summertime looking tan
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Me Encanta! Hasta ahora este es el único que eh usado por lo tanto me ah gustado mucho :) y el
Precio es súper increíble.. y muy fácil de aplicar lo recomiendo.. tengo mucho tiempo usando el mío y pigmenta súper bien.
Romissel D.
Yonkers , NY
I have a year using this bronzer powder and it is sensational, with a little that you put in your brush a lot pigment, it is economical and it has a beautiful color sugar. Definitely I will buy again. :)
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
I didn't buy these in a pack but I do have four or five of them (all different shades) and I absolutely love them. They are super buttery and buildable. The price is also so affordable! They are similar to my too faced bronzer!
Maira H.
Burbank, CA
This bronzer is like butter! It blends so well and has lots of pigment. This matte bronzer is one of my favorites. The packaging is a little cheap but its understandable seeing how the product itself is cheap. I love this brand and would recommend.
Stephanie W.
avenel
Excellent for contouring and bringing warmth
Back to my skin. Its very smooth and its matte finish is perfect for my everyday makeup look.
Bianca J.
Aurora
I love this product. And this brand. The pigment is nice not muddy at all. Perfect match for my skin tone. I want them all!
johanna f.
Is beautiful I counturing my face looks very matte very nice. Loved recommend a lot. The pack look cheap but is good.
Hellen G.
Me encantan deja un bronceado muy mate y lo uso también para contorno me encanta no lo cambiaria por nada
amanda f.
If you csn afford all shades in these blushes you need to get them! Pugmented, blendable and big pan!!
Tsai-Ann H.
San Fernando
How deep is the darkest bronzer?

back