4moms® Infant Tub™ uploaded by Ellie M.4moms® Infant Tub™ uploaded by Fatim D.

BY UNKNOWN

The 4moms Infant Tub is designed for use with running water to ensure that baby is always bathed in clean, fresh water. A color-coded digital thermometer makes it easy to set the perfect temperature for baby's skin. see more...

Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
This tub is so cool because of all the features. It was a gift from my sister for my baby shower. I believe she paid $50-60 for it. It reads the water temp and doesn't let the water get too high on baby. My son enjoys his baths in it. It's a fancy little tub and makes for a perfect baby shower gift.
Erialyn R.
Somerset, MA
I loved this when my baby was small. I appreciated the water temp feature and the little cup it came with. The only part was it was a tad too big for my sink/counter. So if you’re short on space that’s something to consider but other than that it’s perfect.
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
I LOVEEE THIS tub, my son loves it and he's 4 months . The cool thing about the tub is the fact that it has a built in temperature reader; that lets you know if water too hot or too cold. It's spaces and I recommend to new moms
Tanya L.
This bath system is sometging added to my daughters registry and its durable and easy to store and monitor the teml p of the water