4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic

It moves like you do.(tm) The 4moms(r) MamaRooA(r)(r) Infant Seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby. Select from five unique motions, like car ride and tree swing, and five different speeds. Choose from four built-in sounds or connect it to any MP3 player. The seat reclines to multiple positions to allow baby to lie back and relax or sit up and play. The MamaRoo is now Bluetooth enabled so you can control the motion, sound, speed and volume from your phone or any smart device!

Is this worth It?
Is the mama too worth it? Does the car motions actually mimic a car ride?
Start your review of 4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Kristavel F.
I believe it’s worth the money my baby loves it he can sit in it for hours he is 3 months at the moment he loves the car ride setting and it’s so cute and not bulky or too colorful like other swings 4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic
Anthony F.
Ozone Park, NY
4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Anthony F.
I loved putting my baby in this swing for naps or to get things done around the house. I love that you can control the swing from your phone and switch the different rocking modes on it through the app. I believe this swing is worth it because my baby loved it.
Marisela B.
Mount Vernon, WA
4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Marisela B.
I and my son love this smart swing. I tried out the rockaroo first to make sure he liked it and it was a hit. Only down side is babies only really use this swing for a few months before outgrowing it.
Ashten T.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
Small and doesn’t take up a large amount of space. I like that it’s modern looking. I wish it had a vibrate option however and a lullaby added to it. Great product however! I follow back! ❤️
Alexis M.
Canon City, CO
4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Alexis M.
Purchased at: Target
Great product! So different from other swings! My baby loves it! It doesn’t take up that much space and is lightweight. I would definitely recommend this to moms!
Justin G.
4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Justin G.
Baby fits just right and makes it seem like im the one holding him! Helps me get through the day.
Kendall W.
Providnce Vlg, TX
At first, my son hated this thing. After a couple of times, and letting him get accustomed to it, he was obsessed, and so were we.
Star H.
4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Star H.
My little zami pie loves this! If you only get one thing I ever reccomend... let it be this! She would live her life, sleep, eat, and play in this thing if I let her. Its heaven for when she is fussy and nothing else will help. Has tones of options. There is a setting to fit every babies needs.
Rebekah W.
Hemet, CA
4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Rebekah W.
Definitely worth it. My son got this for me- for his little brother, and it's definitely been a big help! Especially when we just got home from the hospital. I love all the different settings; the car ride one is definitely his favorite. I love that it makes different sounds and that you can also hook up your phone and play your own music! You can even adjust the speed and music volume from your phone!
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
It’s nice but it’s okay. It’s great for newborns bc it’s sway is soothing. But my son is now three months and it’s a hit or miss for him. He’s starting to play with mobiles and hanging toys but this swing has a boring mobile. I wish it would rotate electronically or have more shapely, noisy toys. Also the music button isn’t really loud nor is it interesting. I just think $200 or more for something like this should be great for all baby ages. Like once he turns 5 months he won’t like it.4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic
Ask a question to the Influenster community...