4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Joya W.4moms(r) MamaRoo(r) Infant Seat - Black Classic uploaded by Rachel T.

BY 4MOMS #36 in Bouncers & Jumpers

It moves like you do.(tm) The 4moms(r) MamaRooA(r)(r) Infant Seat bounces up and down and sways from side to side, just like parents do when comforting their baby. Select from five unique motions, like car ride and tree swing, and five different speeds. Choose from four built-in sounds or connect it to any MP3 player. The seat reclines to multiple positions to allow baby to lie back and relax or sit up and play. The MamaRoo is now Bluetooth enabled so you can control the motion, sound, speed and volume from your phone or any smart device! see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Joya W.
We love this thing and so does our son. My husband was pretty shocked by the sticker price but we waited for it to go on sale. Then once he saw how much it saved us and gives us a chance to do things around the house changed his mind. The company is also great, the base needed to be replaced and the company was SUPER helpful and responded quickly.
melissa l.
las vegas
My daughter is special needs and needed to have a seat that kept her upright so she wouldn’t choke and this chair reclines and also sits up so you can put your baby in any position that they are most comfortable . There are multiple sound and motion settings. My daughter loved the car ride with the rain sound. It seriously is the best item Iv used for my baby to sleep in and sit in
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I’m really hoping that one day my daughter will like this thing, because we spent $220 on it!! Overall it’s a great idea, but it’s lacking some things. First of all the mobile is lame, not sure why they picked that design, but it’s weird. Second, I wish it also had a normal swing option, it only goes side to side. Third, I wish it went faster, probably unsafe though. Lastly, when you plug in your phone for music, the music quality is terrible! Overall, I’m not thrilled that we spent so much money on this thing and my daughter isn’t really a fan!
Christina D.
Atlanta, GA
So this thing is awesome. I do want to note that when my lo was a newborn, she wasn't a big fan of it. The only time she really warmed up to it was when she was 4 months and outgrew her boppy lounger. The movement and volume options are magic. I can play it for 10 mins and she'll pass out instantly. Is it worth it? That's still questionable. While she loves it now, she's less than a month from outgrowing it. That means it was only really useful for 2 months. However, I'll get my money's worth when I pass it down to my friends that are expecting.
Amber R.
My daughter hates regular swings cause they didn't move like I do! They jerked around too much. The only way she would sleep was in my arms! The mommaroo helped her fall asleep and STAY asleep so this mom could get stuff done! It has a cord to plug your phone into and play your own music or it has its own sounds. My daughter loves the ocean sound. The motion settings were so soothing too. Pretty expensive but something I am putting away for my future kids! So worth it!
Rachel T.
Lynchburg, VA
Love, Love, LOVE this amazing thing!  Our first child was born in March and while I thought it was too expensive for a "swing", I'll tell you, once we had the baby, it was a lifesaver!!  We were able to sleep the first month because of this swing!  We bought it at Target and recommend it to all of our family and friends.
Brittany P.
Walker, LA
My son loves this thing. He was a little iffy about it at first but has recently come to love it. It's great when he's in a mood where he just wants to be constantly moving. And I love the design and sleekness of it.
Brenn B.
I love, love, LOVE this thing! At first, our daughter didn't seem to like it much (@ 5w old) but over the past three weeks she has come to love it. I love it because it's not huge, it can be moved from room to room fairly easily, and it's not some cheesy looking design. But my absolute favorite thing about it is how quiet it is! It only makes a little whirring sound that you don't notice after a few seconds. Also, being able to control it from my iPhone doesn't hurt either!
Taylor U.
Loveland, CO
We have the mamaroo in silver and love it! we especially used it when my son was younger. he is now 6 months and has almost outgrown it unfortunately. the sound machine and different settings definitely helped us keep our sanity in the first few months of his life.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
My family loves this, as well as my 2 month old baby. It can be such a life saver when you need to get something done.