4moms rockaRoo Plush Swing - Multicolor uploaded by Lisa R.4moms rockaRoo Plush Swing - Multicolor uploaded by Lisa R.4moms rockaRoo Plush Swing - Multicolor uploaded by Christina L.

BY 4MOMS #53 in Bouncers & Jumpers

4moms rockaroo plush swing - multicolor see more...

Buy on Walmart
melissa l.
las vegas
My daughter is special needs and needed to have a seat that kept her upright so she wouldn’t choke and this chair reclines and also sits up so you can put your baby in any position that they are most comfortable . There are multiple sound and motion settings. My daughter loved the car ride with the rain sound. It seriously is the best item Iv used for my baby to sleep in and sit in
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
I love my mamaRoo. Great product and doesn’t take up very much room at all. Easy to use and has many different motions and speeds. Easy to wash the lining, also has sounds, aux cord and Bluetooth. Amazing swing for baby.
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
Honestly, I'm sure this is a hit or miss depending on the baby but overall it's just too expensive for an item that won't be used that long. I couldn't justify paying this much for a non-essential baby item.
Lisa R.
Bronx, NY
My son did not like this when he was about 2 months but after 3 months he learned to like it. It's great when I need to cook and he's up. I drag the contraption into the kitchen (it's not heavy at all) and I put it on tree swing mode. It's nice that you can adjust the seat, have it upright or laying down. I wish the mobile was wind up, instead it just hangs there. I twist it up and let it spin and my baby likes that.
Marlena S.
Elverta, CA
I think the mamaroo would be a better choice, but this one is pretty nice. I like that he can still sit somewhat upright to look around, but wish it also went side to side. Good for short term entertainment but my little guy doesn't totally love it, he's only fallen asleep in it once.
Joely T.
I received this as a baby shower gift. It's OK. I like the fact that the seat is deep. There doesn't seem to be a big difference in the settings. They don't seem to rock very far. It's a good swing I just think it's a little overpriced for what it does.
Ayrianna N.
I got this as a gift when I was pregnant with my son. He loved it. It always soothed him to sleep when ever he was being fussy. It's made really well, I really recommend getting one for your newborn or fussy baby.
Leidy J.
Best swing ever!!! Worth every penny. I got this for my sister and it's a life saver, my niece loves it. It automatically puts her to sleep instantly. This company has great products, great customers service and great quality.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
For a bouncer I think the price is ridiculous! Since a baby will use it up to 6 months to a year! They are nice but I think unless your planning to have kids back to back not worth the dent it will make into your pocket
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
Love this! It was my must-have for baby #2! Our first son practically lived in his swing and it was a piece of crap! By 4 months, even with new batteries, we had to push his swing because it stopped working.
Veronica S.
Is this worth the money? Seems pricey
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
Why do these have to be so expensive?