4moms rockaRoo Infant Seat - Classic Grey

Traditional infant swings are large and clunky. We believed swings would be better if they provided the back and forth gliding motion that babies love in a compact and modern design. That's why we created the 4moms rockaRoo infant seat. By flipping the swing on its head and moving the pivot point under the seat, the rockaRoo provides a large range of motion in a beautiful design that is just 1/3 the size of traditional swings. Its sleek, modern design is 70% smaller than traditional swings so the rockaRoo looks and fits great in any home! The rockaRoo's front to back gliding motion has five speed options. Provide your own soothing sounds by connecting any MP3 device to the rockaRoo. Keep your baby entertained with the removable, reversible toy balls. 4moms products are innovative, elegant, and helpful to parents everywhere. 4moms has redefined the juvenile products industry through its use of advanced robotics technology. The result is dramatically better baby gear including the 4moms origami, the world's only power-folding stroller; the 4moms mamaroo infant seat that replicates parents' bouncing and swaying to soothe baby; and the 4moms breeze playard that opens & closes in one simple step. Today, 4moms is a rapidly growing company that is changing the way parents think about baby gear.

Can someone tell me how they like the 4mom swing? Is it worth the price?
Is this really worth the price? I’ve purchased it but my daughter isn’t due for another 10 weeks...
How does everyone like this swing? Does it recline like some traditional swings?
Start your review of 4moms rockaRoo Infant Seat - Classic Grey!
Amira J.
Ocala, FL
4moms rockaRoo Infant Seat - Classic Grey uploaded by Amira J.
I got this as a gift and I’m very excited to try it. It’s soft and sturdy at the same time. So far i highly recommend it.
Bon L.
Whitestone, NY
This product was a life saver for the first 6months! My baby loved this when we turned it on at maximum speed! The white noise sound was also loud enough.
Katelin M.
Mount Gilead, OH
This is a life save for any mom of a fussy baby. The gentle rocking motion soothes baby to sleep just like mom rocking the baby to sleep! I recommend to every new parent!
Julissa S.
Newnan, GA
High quality product! I love that the cover zips off for easy cleaning. It really just depends on whether your baby enjoys it or not. It’s an expensive swing if baby ends up not liking it. I recommend trying to find a gently used one.
Kelli N.
Newton, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Loved this swing kinda thing. My daughter couldn’t stand to not be moving while she was sleeping so this was helpful for me and my husband to get some sleep. This was everything i wanted and more! I’m super happy with it and next baby ima he the upgraded one 🙌🏻
emily R.
This swing is awesome has many different settings and helps my baby sleep throughout the night !
Kat ..
Best buy ever! Life saver my baby would nap and chill all day in his swing when a newborn
Katie H.
Florence, AL
I would much rather have the mamaroo! My daughter does not like this swing because it has the same motion the whole time. The mamaroo can bounce or swing, much more suggested in my opinion
Stephanie D.
Homestead, FL
Used this swing with my daughter until she was about 7 months. I loved how practical it was. I just wish the recline of the swing was adjustable and that the mobile would be electric. However, my baby had no complaints, so I was happy with it. She loved to stare at the mobile even though it did nothing.
Cassandra R.
Friendswood, TX
One of my favorites besides the mamaroo one of my twins really liked it !!!
One of my favorites besides the mamaroo one of my twins really liked it !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...