New ParentBaby SafetyBaby Transport4Moms
mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush

4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush

MAMAROO 4.0-CLASSIC GREY

Do you think 4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush is a good investment for the baby? How long can I use it for?
Is the infant insert necessary?
Start your review of 4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush!
Renee T.
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Renee T.
I'm a Nana to this little cutie. As a mom of 4 boys starting in 1993, I have gone through a lot of different brands of swings and bouncers. Babies like to be is the bounced and swung to soothe and this "bougie" contraption does not do that. Even on the highest setting it would not soothe a crying baby. And after 3 months he has already outgrown it! I'm not a fan at all.
Jacky M.
Jurupa Valley, CA
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Jacky M.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
My daughter wasn’t a fan until she was about 8 weeks old. It took a couple of tries but now she loves it and it helps rock her to sleep. It’s definitely on the pricier side but I’m glad we bought it.
Sonya D.
Roseville, CA
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Sonya D.
Purchased this Mamoroo with my first child but he didn't like. He screams and cries whenever i lay him on the swing. I think it depends on the child whether if he or she likes it. For me it wasn't worth the money. Two stars for the concept and design.
Victoria R.
Lathrop, CA
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Victoria R.
Purchased at: Amazon
If I could give 10 stars I would. I originally got this when my son was born in 2016. I kept him in too long (until 6.5 month) because it was his favorite chair to sleep in and eventually broke the base. They sent me a new base and I was able to use it this past year with my daughter. It’s expensive but so worth it if you plan on having more.
Roxana S.
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Roxana S.
My baby girl was born early and stayed in the nicu and one day I saw her in the mama roo and my dad bought it for her after seeing his first granddaughter so calm and after she came home it was so easy to connect out phone to play soothing music and rocked her so gently
Simona G.
Plymouth, MI
I received this beautiful baby swing as a Baby Shower gift. It’s so modern, sleek, attractive and super stylish,yet too pricey for using it not even whole five months. Don’t get me wrong, our baby loved this swing,but from what I know from other parents,this product is hit or miss,your baby either gonna love it so much or hate it. For us just happen that our baby loved it. It is helpful to leave your baby knowing that is safe and also you can get a little break.
Frances F.
Jackson, WY
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Frances F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I debated between 3 and 4 stars, because I really, really wanted to love the 4moms Mama Roo, but I was a little disappointed considering the price. It is definitely one of the pricier baby swings on the market, so I expected to be wowed by it. Although it is amazing as a swing, and I love that it bluetooths to your phone, I do think it could use some improvements. First, I’m surprised at how basic the mobile is. It will only spin manually and seems really flimsy. Second, the sounds are all very staticky, and almost don’t sound any different from one to the other. Third, it’s not simple to switch from recline to seated position. And fourth, it only a sways side to side and doesn’t rock back and fourth. Now I probably wouldn’t care that much, but with the high price tag, I do think at least some of these improvements should be made.
Suzi L.
Shelby Twp, MI
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Suzi L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Its a good swing but i do think it is way over hyped. For the price I can get 2 fisher price swings that my child will actually sleep in. When we purchased my daughter was barely 9lbs and the swing would be very loud and sound as if it was struggling to move. 4Moms
Alison C.
Byron, IL
This thing is awesome! There is a rhythm or movement for every baby. I however would not suggest this if baby has already experienced a typical baby swing. When my daughter was born she had this Fisher Price butterfly swing that rocked either side to side or back and forth but the motor died within the first month of use so we bought this and she definitely had a rough time adjusting to this.
Caitlin F.
4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush uploaded by Caitlin F.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love this swing for my little guy. It has car ride motion, tree swing, kangaroo and more. Plus it’s Bluetooth enabled and you can plug your phone in if you don’t want to play the baby music it comes with! The only function I wish it had was vibrate.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mandy L.
Markham, ON
il y a 6 mois
Samantha W. il y a 5 mois
No way. It's junk really. You might get about 6 months if it lasts that long.