BY 4MOMS #2 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Parents don t vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that s what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. The 4moms team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It s the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn t just another infant seat. It s 4moms baby, and they made it for yours. The mamaRoo plush is the same great mamaRoo with a softer, plush seat fabric that s even more comfortable for your baby. Just like the nylon, the plush seat is machine washable and easy to zip in and out of your mamaRoo, and the toy balls have reversible one-,two-, and three-eyed monster patterns. What good is moving if you re not grooving? 5 built-in nature sounds plus a hookup fo see more...

• My son is two months and I really want to get him this on...5 Answers
  • 4Moms MamaRoo Plush how many people had their babies love...4 Answers
  • Moms do you enjoy this product? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
4Moms MamaRoo Plush

Start your review of 4Moms MamaRoo Plush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "It was very quite and had different settings all of which my son loved." in 6 reviews
  • "My baby would fight sleep to the the point where we took him on car rides just to get him down." in 5 reviews
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son personally loved the MamaRoo for the 2 weeks we stayed in the NICU. I was able to put him in the MamaRoo and pump or wash a bottle which weren't feasible tasks before. I like the way the MamaRoo looked and that it relaxed my son and gave me time to do things I needed to. I do not like the price tag or that babies out grow this about the fifth month. Also I have heard of some babies that will not tolerate any swing but this one and thats so hard for a mom that cannot afford one. I really didn't even want my son to be put in one because I already got a swing but thank goodness he accepted the one I could buy. I feel like this product would sell out if it was less expensive and a little bigger so babies can use it longer.
Ally T.
Purchased at: Amazon
We bought this in hopes my daughter with reflux would have something to sit in while I needed to give my arms a break (or even potty!). Sigh... she was not impressed. I really wanted her to love it. A few things I wasn’t a fan of: 1.) the speakers are really bad. I don’t know if I got a bad product but these speakers are so cheap and they do not sound good at all. It doesn’t soothe her or help her fall asleep. 2.) the cord is very very short so this thing has to back up to a wall and cannot be moved around without an extension cord and who wants an extension cord allaying across their floor... 3.) the motions are not at all like natural movements like they claim it is. In fact, she would spit up each time she was in there too long. 4.) the mobile: its a cool concept to be able to take them out and flip them over but they don’t stay in the hoops as it is so they just fall on the baby if it is on a high level of movement. We really wanted to like this product. It just wants for us.
Ali W.
Latrobe, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The MamaRoo is awesome in many ways, but neither of my boys liked it. They always seemed uncomfortable no matter how i adjusted the seat. I love that it looks so modern and fun, the multiple motion options and speed controls make it unique and sort of customizable, but I just never found it to cradle my kids well. If they were already asleep, they would stay sleeping for a few minutes, but would always grow restless and uncomfortable. I was sad that I couldn't use it more!
Sajra S.
Utica , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wanted the best of the best for my little one but after spending a ton On this product I soon realized it was not all that great. My baby outgrew it on six months as he was sitting up and pulling himself out and he never really liked it anyways. The base had to be replaced because it would make this clicking sound and if he was asleep it would wake him up. The sounds available are not the greatest I wish it has a lullaby of some sort.
Nikki N.
Lenexa, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The Mamaroo comes through! As a single mom (in the early days of my sons life) the Mamaroo was like my nanny - like a second pair of arms! For the first six weeks of my sons life we were stuck in the NICU and my son was seriously inconsolable. We tried everything and the ONLY thing that worked was the gentle (or fast) rock from the Mamaroo. Not only did it make him seriously calm but it would really help him fall and stay asleep. It is plush, soft and comfy. It’s also really light weight and easy to carry. It has 5 different speeds and settings (my baby loved the car ride setting). The built in sounds were also very soothing and we were able to connect our MP3 player to play lullabies when it was time to sleep. This is the best swing on the market and is definitely worth the price.
Lindsey K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This thing as my husband calls it is the "Rolls Royce of baby swings". It is smooth, comfortable, quiet, and most importantly the baby loves it! I was lucky enough to find this second hand, otherwise I wouldn't be able to afford it. The various settings at first seemed kind of useless but I found that my baby favored certain motions that were not your typical side to side or front to back motions. I bought the infant insert which in my opinion should be required as you need it for at least half the time your child can use the swing. One thing I noticed is that the toy bar at the too tended to drop a little too low after a while, which seems to be the case on a lot of ones I've seen. Otherwise, this is a terrific swing if you have it in your budget.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This thing is worth every penny, especially in the newborn phase.  My only gripe is that the mobile doesn't spin on its own, I'd like it better if they fixed that.  The fabric is soft and the construction is sturdy.  I also like that the fabric comes off to wash, and that there is the option of the newborn insert.
Angel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
     I borrowed the MamaRoo Plush by 4Moms from my friend. I was needing a swing/motion rocker for my baby. I had heard rave reviews about this product, but I couldn't justify spending so much money on a item that I've never used before.

I am so relieved that I did not purchase the 4Moms MamaRoo Plush. Even though there are some great features that are different from other products on the market, my baby hated this. I tried using the different motions, changing the incline (which for me it inclined way too high) settings, and using the different music settings.

Nina P.
Flushing, NY
Great invention! I wish my son loved his but it honestly depends on the baby. My son was a preemie so he couldn’t go into his mamaroo right away but i feel like this would always be a good buy for any parent.
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought my daughter would love this and she honestly didn’t. The first disappointing factor was the mobile. It doesn’t spin on its on or properly at all. She’s 5 months old now and used it maybe 20 times. She’s obviously too big for it now because I tried to calm her and set her in it last week and it started making clicking noises. I did find it useful when she had a cold, it helped her sleep upright.
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
Is this worth the price? I love the prints and styles but i just don't know if i can justify the cost!
Amy t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a swing and a vibrating seat but others have still told me to get this. How is it different and if I already have the others is it worth it?
Alexis V.
I saw this toys r us while I was shopping for my new bundle of joy👣 4 more months to go😍 well anyway I wanted it but it's to expensive, if I had the money I'd get it. But is it worth it ? Does anyone know ?
Eva P.
Los Angeles
Cristina M.
Provo, Ut
My son is two months and I really want to get him this one I saw it even before I was pregnant but I didn't cause of the price but I really want to purchase it is it worth it know that he's getting bigger?

Walgreens

Walgreens was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.