BY 4MOMS #3 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Parents don t vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that s what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. The 4moms team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It s the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn t just another infant seat. It s 4moms baby, and they made it for yours. The mamaRoo plush is the same great mamaRoo with a softer, plush seat fabric that s even more comfortable for your baby. Just like the nylon, the plush seat is machine washable and easy to zip in and out of your mamaRoo, and the toy balls have reversible one-,two-, and three-eyed monster patterns. What good is moving if you re not grooving? 5 built-in nature sounds plus a hookup fo see more...

• 4Moms MamaRoo Plush how many people had their babies love this? H...4 Answers
  • Moms do you enjoy this product? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • Does this product rock or swag back and fourth .1 Answers
4Moms MamaRoo Plush
  • "It was very quite and had different settings all of which my son loved." in 6 reviews
  • "My baby would fight sleep to the the point where we took him on car rides just to get him down." in 5 reviews
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Houma, LA
This product was a dream come true. As soon as I got pregnant my husband was hounding me about this product and I was always reluctant because of the price. I eventually gave in and he was right about the product's amazingness! It has many different unique motions that a regular swing couldn't give you, built in noises, and an auxiliary import area where you could connect your phone. My daughter adored this product and the many different speeds. The insert was a beautiful touch as well because it was unisex. This product was worth every penny and I would highly recommend this in a heartbeat. We will be repurchasing for our next child!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert
This seat is very hit or miss. My son liked it but wouldn't sit in it for extended periods. My nephew HATED his. But, I've had many friends who love them. It's quite expensive so if your child ends up not liking it you are out quite a bit of money. However, if your kid loves it, it may very well be worth it. I love the ability to recline all the way to laying down, or sit it up. I wish it had shoulder straps though. My son was very active and started trying to crawl out by the time he was 3 months. We stopped using it because I was worried he would flip out of the seat head first.
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
I got two swings from my shower and although this one is more hip, chic looking, popular, and on all the hot lists it did not live up to my second Greco brand swing. It was not fast enough for us. It never rocked him to sleep like the other one did. Compared to the other swing I would put him in the swing and turn the button on to rock him, this one is very low to the ground you you'd have to get low and turn it on on the floor. Unless you used your toe like I always tried ;) although this one took up less space with its slim design, it just didn't impress me.
Cynthia V.
Cynthia V.
La Feria, TX
I received this as a gift for my baby shower and was excited to use it, however, when I finally did it was a huge let down. I feel it is over priced for the short amount of time you can use it. My son only used it for about four months and wouldn't even last more than an hour on it. The sound settings are also pretty crappy for the price and the aux cord is so short! Maybe if it had the option of buying other attachments to switch out as your baby grew it would be worth it.
Dayna L.
Dayna L.
Babies either love or hate the mamaroo. My child liked it when he was an infant and it would often lull him to sleep. I loved the fact that it didn't take up a ton of room and that there were so many options for different types of movement. I liked that I could plug it into my iPod or phone for different music options. The price is a little high for how long you can use it, but if your child falls asleep to the movement of cars, then this is the swing/bouncer for you.
Rani S.
Rani S.
Wichita, KS
Putting this out there: I am not a momma! I am an aunt to two beautiful nephews and my sister did not get this contraption until my second nephew came along. But boy does he love it! I babysit my nephews frequently and little Jack LOVES this swing. It's nice because it is not big and clunky. It is sleek and modern and it can git into tight spaces to put it away. You can adjust the motion of the swing and it has various settings to use. My nephew loves it!
angella s.
angella s.
i love the ideal of this and the different setting and options you have. i also like that you can blue tooth it to your phone so you can change the setting or turn it off or on. the reason this is getting 3 stars is because i thought for how much I'm paying for this product it would feel more safe for my child to be in. i don't like how its tilted but the straps don't seem that safe and the body move when your child gets bigger and moves around
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
Santa Maria , CA
We bought this on sale at target for $200. Not my first choice in rockers because of how pricey it is but it's definitely a nice bouncer. My son likes it to a certain extent but doesn't like being in it for long periods while he's awake. I DO NOT like the fact that it shakes when it moves. I can see it in his face and body and it's concerning. I would give this 5 stars if the company could figure out how to make it so it doesn't shake.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
I loveeeee the mamaroo! My son has GERD and this is the only thing he could sleep in for a couple months! In this, he would sleep at least 8 hours at night from the beginning! You have to find the right setting for your baby (mind liked the car ride). The only thing he didn't like was the noises. He preferred a white noise machine or fan. I'm so glad someone gifted me this because otherwise I wouldn't have been able to afford it!
Audra S.
Audra S.
Mtn Home AFB, ID
I feel like this product is overly hyped. I spent $250 after all was said and done only for my daughter to hate it. She would cry every time I would put her in there. The fabric on the mamaroo itself was very nice, but the speed settings were the worst part. There was super slow, or super fast, nothing in between that my daughter could handle. It also would shake if it was on too high.. Ended up selling it for $100 on Craigslist.
kiesha c.
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
Is this worth the price? I love the prints and styles but i just don't know if i can justify the cost!
Amy t.
Amy t.
Mega Parent Expert
I have a swing and a vibrating seat but others have still told me to get this. How is it different and if I already have the others is it worth it?
Avalon M.
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this safe for a new born ?
marti d.
marti d.
Are these worth the money
Holly B.
Holly B.
Marshall, TX
Mega Parent Expert
I have the ingenuity bouncer, but it barely rocks and doesn't vibrate. Is this a good investment? My baby has acid reflux and bad gas, he likes to sit up as well. I just want something that makes some pretty good movement and is safe. Oh and he enjoys rain sounds. Let me know moms :)