Parents don t vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that s what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. The 4moms team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It s the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn t just another infant seat. It s 4moms baby, and they made it for yours. The mamaRoo plush is the same great mamaRoo with a softer, plush seat fabric that s even more comfortable for your baby. Just like the nylon, the plush seat is machine washable and easy to zip in and out of your mamaRoo, and the toy balls have reversible one-,two-, and three-eyed monster patterns. What good is moving if you re not grooving? 5 built-in nature sounds plus a hookup fo

Is this worth the money?
I wanna try this out how do I please help me ?
4Moms MamaRoo Plush Any feedback on the MamaRoo? I've had mixed thoughts from friends that it's either the best thing ever or not worth the money.
Start your review of 4Moms MamaRoo Plush!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It was very quite and had different settings all of which my son loved.in reviews
My baby would fight sleep to the the point where we took him on car rides just to get him down.in reviews
Traci M.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
4Moms MamaRoo Plush uploaded by Traci M.
My baby had an NG tube for a great part of his infancy. The Mamaroo was the best bouncer/swing for him to be hooked up to his feeding pump and stay happy and content. He loved his Mamaroo. The plush fabric is super soft and seemed to be comfortable.
Jana J.
Cattaraugus, NY
My baby loves this he falls asleep in it every time! I bought it used because there expensive. But you can also connect your cell phone with blue tooth.
Nicole C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
I purchased this for my daughter, and she enjoyed it for about 2 weeks. I ended up selling mine because she would cry everytime I put her in this. She enjoyed her fisher price swing more.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter and son both love this. This came in handy when my arms were extremely tired, if I wanted to get things around the house done like cooking and cleaning. I would recommend for all moms it's a great investment.
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
4Moms MamaRoo Plush uploaded by Jacky C.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This was my son’s favorite when he was a baby, my favorite too! It has a variety of movements and speeds, all of which are super smooth and silent. Unlike other seats or bouncers/swings, the 5 movements are actually modeled after the natural movements of moms to soothe and comfort the baby as if they were nestled in their parents’ arms. You can adjust the height and reclining. The comfortable seat fabric is plush, super soft, easily zips in and out and is machine washable. In addition to the 5 built in nature sounds, it has a hook up for an ipod, tablet or phone all controlled on a touch screen. It is very state of the art in terms of baby swings. He could sit in it for hours.
Jenn M.
Sewell, NJ
I was not a huge fan of this product. My daughter seemed to prefer the simple back and forth motion that a regular swing provided.
Camren  A.
I sAw this at babies f us and hAs to put it on my baby registry list, it does look little fast though
Whitney R.
Flower Mound, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
4Moms MamaRoo Plush uploaded by Whitney R.
We swore by this thing when she was a new born baby. This photo does not do justice because I was being goofy but she loved it!!! 4moms mamaRoo4 Bluetooth Enabled High-Tech Baby Swing - Silver Plush
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This seat was purchased for my daughter. The movements it makes and the design are supposed to mimic the hold and movement of a mother holding their child. The idea is fantastic, but this product is hit or miss. I cannot pinpoint a certain reason why my daughter was not completely satisfied with this seat, but she seemed to prefer the less expensive fisher price swing.
Brittney B.
West Newton, PA
Love love love!! My son cried a lot when we first brought him home & when i would put him in the MamaRoo he would get so cozy & fall right asleep. I wouldn't even know when he woke up whenever he was in it because he was so quiet & content!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa P.
Orlando, FL
il y a 9 mois
Emily O. il y a 9 mois
Ours has loved the MamaRoo! I was skeptical at first as well due to hearing mixed reviews. We introduced it early on, actually while he was still in the nicu. Since then it has been a daily staple. Definitely recommend.