BY 4MOMS #3 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Parents don t vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that s what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. The 4moms team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It s the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn t just another infant seat. It s 4moms baby, and they made it for yours. The mamaRoo plush is the same great mamaRoo with a softer, plush seat fabric that s even more comfortable for your baby. Just like the nylon, the plush seat is machine washable and easy to zip in and out of your mamaRoo, and the toy balls have reversible one-,two-, and three-eyed monster patterns. What good is moving if you re not grooving? 5 built-in nature sounds plus a hookup fo see more...

• My son is two months and I really want to get him this one I saw ...5 Answers
  • 4Moms MamaRoo Plush how many people had their babies love this? H...4 Answers
  • Moms do you enjoy this product? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
4Moms MamaRoo Plush
  • "It was very quite and had different settings all of which my son loved." in 6 reviews
  • "My baby would fight sleep to the the point where we took him on car rides just to get him down." in 5 reviews
April J.
Georgetown
4Moms MamaRoo PlushMy daughter literally lived in her mamaroo for the first 6 months. Slept in it, napped in it, it was an absolute must have. My baby girl was 5 weeks premature & this just made life so much easier, the blue tooth conveniently hooks up to your phone & makes changing speeds & sounds an absolute breeze because your phone essentially becomes the remote for it. Ive never seen another device or swing soothe a baby how this does. It’s absolutely insane how amazingly this works. If you get one you will not be dissatisfied or disappointed!!
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wanted the best of the best for my little one but after spending a ton On this product I soon realized it was not all that great. My baby outgrew it on six months as he was sitting up and pulling himself out and he never really liked it anyways. The base had to be replaced because it would make this clicking sound and if he was asleep it would wake him up. The sounds available are not the greatest I wish it has a lullaby of some sort.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is highly recommended on my list...especially for those moms who have NO IDEA what to put on their registries (*like me). I was absolutely clueless...I got both this and the fisher price rock n play...both were amazing and had their pros and cons. I love this thing...so does baby. I never really use the controls from my phone like I thought I would though. Unlike the rock n play, my baby doesn't realize he can sleep in this like he could in the other...but he still loves it. He is four months, and I usually get an hour's worth of housework done while he is "at the beach" with this beach sounds in his mamaroo!! Number one on my list of highly recommended baby stuff! PS I got the infant insert and he could only use it for like a week...and he was a small baby...don't waste your time on the insert.
Katie T.
Brookland , AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hit or miss. I've used it with three infants now and 2/3 liked it but it wasn't much better than other swings. It's quite expensive to go out and by to not be used much. Luckily I've used the same one with all three so it was a decent investment. It's held up quite well over the the past 2 years, it just squeaks a little now. My favorite feature is the ease of washing it since the cover just zips off.
lyndsay l.
Davenport, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son really enjoys this, we have had it since he was born, he's almost 4 months now and he looks like he's getting too big for it. he's only 13.6 lbs and 26 inches long. he feet hang way over the edge and it just doesn't look comfortable at all. but he does enjoy the white noise and the different options to move it. and mama enjoys how i can control it from my phone!
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I wanted to love this so bad.  But my baby did not seem to like it at all. I know what works for one baby does not necessarily work for the other.  I really loved the different speeds and options for this swing, but it just wasn't right for our baby.  It is so cute too and takes up less room than a lot of other swings.
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This seat is very nice, plush & technological! I loved the fact that I could connect my phone to it for settings. I hated the fact that it was SO loud! Unless I was playing music from the seat, my daughter would not stay asleep, because of the clinking and creaking from the movement. I wish they would make it more swift and quiet.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This thing is worth every penny, especially in the newborn phase.  My only gripe is that the mobile doesn't spin on its own, I'd like it better if they fixed that.  The fabric is soft and the construction is sturdy.  I also like that the fabric comes off to wash, and that there is the option of the newborn insert.
Angel C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
     I borrowed the MamaRoo Plush by 4Moms from my friend. I was needing a swing/motion rocker for my baby. I had heard rave reviews about this product, but I couldn't justify spending so much money on a item that I've never used before.

I am so relieved that I did not purchase the 4Moms MamaRoo Plush. Even though there are some great features that are different from other products on the market, my baby hated this. I tried using the different motions, changing the incline (which for me it inclined way too high) settings, and using the different music settings.

Jessica L.
Zephyrhills , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought my daughter would love this and she honestly didn’t. The first disappointing factor was the mobile. It doesn’t spin on its on or properly at all. She’s 5 months old now and used it maybe 20 times. She’s obviously too big for it now because I tried to calm her and set her in it last week and it started making clicking noises. I did find it useful when she had a cold, it helped her sleep upright.
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
Is this worth the price? I love the prints and styles but i just don't know if i can justify the cost!
Amy t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a swing and a vibrating seat but others have still told me to get this. How is it different and if I already have the others is it worth it?
marti d.
Are these worth the money
Eva P.
Los Angeles
Would this be useful for a first time Mom ?
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this safe for a new born ?