suggested searches

3 star

11%

2 star

1 star

Bought this for my daughter it’s her fist child and my grandson absolutely loves it. I would definitely recommend it has been a lifesaver
The different settings was absolutely great and always kept my son happy! While I’m the hospital, I noted that the doctors at the hospital we were at also used it to stimulate the babies. 10/10 love!
Great swing overall. Our son didn’t like the other baby swing we had so we decided to try the 4moms swing. He loved the swing. The car motion was a lifesaver for those first months. Only reason why I give 4 stars is that the swing was recalled and when we reached out to the company, they never responded to our email to fix the recall issue. Eventually, for our oldest daughter sake, we moved the swing to a different room where she wasn’t allow to be in (because her little brother REALLY enjoyed the swing. Also, my husband found a way to prevent the bottom strap from getting loose ) but now that our son doesn’t need it anymore, we will be getting rid of it. I know from different moms groups, that 4moms did contact back some customers and sent an attachment for the swing but that wasn’t our case.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
My granddaughter is 1 1/2 months old . Is this worth the price? Or should I buy used? They grow so fast!
4Moms MamaRoo Plush I’m 33 and just found out we are expecting a little one, are these worth the hype?
Is this worth the money?
more questions