BY 4MOMS #3 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Parents don t vibrate like bouncy seats or swing like swings. They bounce and sway, and that s what the mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. The 4moms team used motion sensors to measure the movements of reals moms and dads as they soothed their babies, and replicated those motions in the mamaRoo. It s the only infant seat with five different motions, all modeled after the natural movements parents make to comfort their babies. It isn t just another infant seat. It s 4moms baby, and they made it for yours. The mamaRoo plush is the same great mamaRoo with a softer, plush seat fabric that s even more comfortable for your baby. Just like the nylon, the plush seat is machine washable and easy to zip in and out of your mamaRoo, and the toy balls have reversible one-,two-, and three-eyed monster patterns. What good is moving if you re not grooving? 5 built-in nature sounds plus a hookup fo see more...

• 4Moms MamaRoo Plush how many people had their babies love this? H...4 Answers
  • Moms do you enjoy this product? Is it worth the price?2 Answers
  • Does this product rock or swag back and fourth .1 Answers
4Moms MamaRoo Plush
  • "It was very quite and had different settings all of which my son loved." in 6 reviews
  • "My baby would fight sleep to the the point where we took him on car rides just to get him down." in 5 reviews
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This thing is highly recommended on my list...especially for those moms who have NO IDEA what to put on their registries (*like me). I was absolutely clueless...I got both this and the fisher price rock n play...both were amazing and had their pros and cons. I love this thing...so does baby. I never really use the controls from my phone like I thought I would though. Unlike the rock n play, my baby doesn't realize he can sleep in this like he could in the other...but he still loves it. He is four months, and I usually get an hour's worth of housework done while he is "at the beach" with this beach sounds in his mamaroo!! Number one on my list of highly recommended baby stuff! PS I got the infant insert and he could only use it for like a week...and he was a small baby...don't waste your time on the insert.
Chelsea B.
We purchased our Mamaroo second hand from a Buy/Sell/Trade page in our area. I had heard amazing things and so was really excited to find such a great deal on a pretty much brand new one (the previous owners bought it, never used it, and sold it cheap because they were just trying to get rid of not fast. Score!). My baby was content in it for only short periods of time at first, but then around 3 months are so, I couldn’t even place her in it without her screaming very loudly. I was able to place her in other swings/bouncers without issue, but I am not sure why she had such an issue with the Mamaroo.
Jennifer M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I think the basic concept for this is alright, however my kids just didn't really like it. I was skeptical about buying it in the first place because it was just so expensive. I tried using it multiple times and my kids just preferred the swing. I do like that it has an aux port to put your own music on it. Especially because for some reason the song "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran was the only thing I could get to calm my son down. Other than that, it was pretty much a waste of money. We ended up going out and buying a swing, which both of my kids loved.
Sydney O.
Summerville, SC
I was excited about getting one of these swings but it didn't deliver on how amazing it claims to be, especially for the cost! It had intriguing features that sound great but in reality it wasn't all that calming. My son much preferred a fisher price swing. I did like the compact size of the mamaroo and had high hopes but I won't be getting one again
Madison F.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This seat is very nice, plush & technological! I loved the fact that I could connect my phone to it for settings. I hated the fact that it was SO loud! Unless I was playing music from the seat, my daughter would not stay asleep, because of the clinking and creaking from the movement. I wish they would make it more swift and quiet.
Hannah W.
Hahnville, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I thought this was going to be the magic answer to fussy baby when I was pregnant. It was one of my must haves at my shower. It was okay. My daughter never loved it but didn't hate it either. Based on our experience I probably would not repurchase just because for our family she did not use it enough to constitute the price.
Kristina B.
Barryville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This thing is worth every penny, especially in the newborn phase.  My only gripe is that the mobile doesn't spin on its own, I'd like it better if they fixed that.  The fabric is soft and the construction is sturdy.  I also like that the fabric comes off to wash, and that there is the option of the newborn insert.
Erika L.
My sister gave it to my on my baby shower and I'm glad she did! I love this and so does my baby. It has different settings and depending on her mood she has preferences. It's cute and comfy and you can control it from your phone which is a bonus.
Rayanne M.
Provo, UT
Meu bebê não gosto muito dessa cadeirinha eu ganhei da minha mãe e confesso que fiquei super feliz ela realmente tem um design lindo e é super chique mas meu bebê não ficou tão feliz assim mas fora isso tenho que dizer q é uma cadeirinha bem legal e eu posso ter um experiência diferente na próxima vez
Samm L.
Clinton, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome to use when you are home alone with the baby and have things to do. Love the motions and I love that it hooks up with your phone and you can play music with it. The price is a little crazy though and it really puts a dent in your wallet. But I would pay this price again, because it really is a lifesaver.
kiesha c.
New Albany, IN
Is this worth the price? I love the prints and styles but i just don't know if i can justify the cost!
Amy t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have a swing and a vibrating seat but others have still told me to get this. How is it different and if I already have the others is it worth it?
marti d.
Are these worth the money
Avalon M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Is this safe for a new born ?
Morgan  M.
Ardmore, OK
Currently borrowing this from a friend. Need advice from new moms- is it worth the purchase? If so I would like to go ahead and purchase my own for my next child but need to justify the price. My little one loves it most days.