4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Silver Plush uploaded by Katie C.

BY 4MOMS #91 in Bouncers & Jumpers

HOLIDAY SPOILER ALERT: Because this item normally ships in its original packaging, it may be visible upon delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. see more...

• Is this really worth the hype? To expensive but did your baby lik...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Corinne S.
New Bedford, MA
Me and my boyfriend are trying to have a little one of our own. I see these in the store and I find them amazing but if anyone can help me out that has one with likes and dislikes. Please let me know.
Sarah S.
Lancaster, OH
My newborn absolutely loves his Mamaroo! It is expensive, but it's worth every single penny! My newborn loves to fall asleep in his, and it's so convenient being able to control the bouncer with the Bluetooth app! I can change the speed, the way it moves, and everything else that this awesome bouncer does! I wish that it came with the newborn insert, instead of having to spend another 40 bucks after already spending almost 300 on the seat, but that's really my only complaint! Love this seat!
Katie C.
Our son loves this and so does my techy husband! The different movements are great, giving my son different stimulation and soothing him in different ways and we can connect music to it via Bluetooth or use the set sounds which are nice background noise for babies. Absolutely love this rocker, plus it's cute!
Devin V.
Elizabethtown , Pa
Our baby LOVES this seat, he uses it everyday. It's like a swing/bouncer music player all in one. It's great that it has 5-6 different motions along with music and sounds babies love! Definitely a life saver!
Tiffany M.
Fort Worth
Is this really worth the hype? To expensive but did your baby like it?