4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush

HOLIDAY SPOILER ALERT: Because this item normally ships in its original packaging, it may be visible upon delivery. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thinking of buying this, is it worth it?
Would love to review one, Is it worth the price ?
Does anyone have any views on this ! Planning on getting it for next babe but not to sure I’d it’s worth it ?
Start your review of 4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush!
Arseela K.
4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush uploaded by Arseela K.
My baby is sitting when he was born and now he’s 8 months old and he’s still sitting in there. Cons: the sound system is useless I don’t even use have to play in television 😖 overall it’s good for newborn babies. 4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush
Lauren B.
4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush uploaded by Lauren B.
I honestly don’t think this swing is worth the money. We barely used it. It’s so big and bulky and our daughter only liked it for a short period of time. They grow out of the swing so quickly it seems like too. It seems outdated considering you actually have to plug your phone in and play music and the sound quality is terrible.
Jessica S.
Gastonia, NC
We had never tried any product by this brand before purchasing this item. There are so many features on this Momaroo. We really loved that you can plug your phone into the base to project sound through the speaker. I would say this is the perfect item for any child 0-6 months.
Sefika L.
Utica, Ny
I bought it as a gift and it was very pricey! I'm pretty sure the lower prices swings or bouncers do the same thing for a lower price.. The baby did like it and took long naps in it... But as everything else they do grow out of it so I would recommend going with a lower priced swing or a bouncer and saving your money for other things like diapers or formula :)
Suzanne C.
Newland, NC
I bought the 4moms Mamaroo bouncer for my infant. I bought this bouncer at Babies R Us and it was pricey. When I got it I thought this will work great. This was for my second child and I knew there would be nights where my infant would have trouble sleeping and my arm  would get tired of rocking and holding. Well my infant would only stay in the bouncer for five or ten minutes and start screaming. So the product was nice, but did not work for us.
Ivana A.
Bronx, NY
I received this as a gift for my baby shower and It was my favorite gift of all. It was a lifesaver whenever I had to do chores because it would rock my baby to sleep. I would definitely want to get another one if I have another baby. It was super convenient to be able to control the settings or speed on my phone. This is by far the best bouncer on the market.
Sheena C.
Anthem, AZ
4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush uploaded by Sheena C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the design. You can work it into your living room without it looking overwhelmed with baby stuff. It’s also very lightweight and easy to move around. My first daughter would only nap in the mama room from 4 months -8 months. My second daughter was less of a fan but liked the calming noises you could play. I wish the mobile was a bit sturdier ( they fall out a lot) and there were more reclining option (especially for when they are tiny) but overall a staple baby product
Robbin J.
Mt Pleasant, SC
The mamaroo is great for Newborns. I like that it provides a different range of motion than traditional swings. I love that the toys can be flipped for either colors or black and white for newborns. My son loved to sit and stare at the bold black and white patterns. I liked that you could connect your phone to play music but wish it was bluetooth. My only complaint is that you have to buy the newborn insert separately. For as expensive as it is, it should definitely include the insert.
Maria M.
Miller, SD
4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush uploaded by Maria M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Our family loves the mamaroo. We have had it for a little over 3 years, and used for two children. This soothes baby with very gentle motions. You can choose speed, and motion. This has an app that allows for control of the mamaroo from your phone. Would definitely recommend!
Promise E.
4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush uploaded by Promise E.
Purchased at: Target
We bought this mamaroo since my daughter was 1 week i think its too early to use it before three months ! Otherwise it’s helpful.. there is five speeds levels, different white noise machines sounds, and different styles of swinging.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Darby K.
Columbus
il y a 3 ans
Brittany P. il y a 2 ans
I don’t think it’s worth it. My son hated it. I constantly see people trying to resell them because their kid didn’t like it.
Bria Y.
Lufkin, TX
il y a 4 ans
4moms Mamaroo Bouncer - 2015 - Multi-Color Plush Is this worth the money? Mainly did your babies actually stay in it?
Shakeela L. il y a 4 ans
My baby absolutely loved it! However, I think it is a bit overpriced.