The infant tub is the only tub designed to be used with running water, so dirty water flows out as clean water flows in. With color-coded digital thermometer that shows the water temperature at a glance, the infant tub makes bath time easy. Comes with a snap-in rinse cup, fits most single and double basin sinks and can also be used in the bathtub.

A friend suggested this tub to me but it seems complicated. Is it bulky? Is it easy to use?
Has anyone had issues wwith their newborns slouching to the side in this tub?
Start your review of 4moms Infant Tub!
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
4moms Infant Tub uploaded by Kristavel F.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
I love it just that I looked at the settings and I went with the recommended setting and it was too cold for my baby he like the water at 101 I learned the hard way he hated the recommended temperature it was too cold for him 4moms Infant Tub
Lauren Z.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
4moms Infant Tub uploaded by Lauren Z.
Love that this comes with an infant insert and that you can tell the water temp! The best feature is the clean water reservoir and having the side drain for the dirty water. It was convenient when my baby was a newborn!
Chelsea E.
Midland City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
4moms Infant Tub uploaded by Chelsea E.
This bath has lasted us through 2 kids! It’s a total life savor for first baby when you don’t know what you’re doing and any baby after that when you need a quick bath!
Shakeela L.
Hopkinsville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We purchased this tub for my fourth child, I think it was around $60. It was a little pricey even though it digitally monitored the temperature of the water. I don’t think this was enough to justify the price so I gave it 4 stars. The craftsmanship and quality was nice .
Ariel H.
Cicero, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
4moms Infant Tub uploaded by Ariel H.
The concept of dirty water running out while clean water goes in sold me on this bath tub. The thermometer was just an added bonus. The only downside to this bath tub, was my 7lb newborn son was too small for it, so we had to use a sponge insert purchased from another brand. My son had to use that insert until he was 6 months, because he would slide everywhere.
Katie H.
Florence, AL
We love this tub!!! My little girl was premature & it was so easy to lay her down in this tub and she did not slip down in it. Just the right size! I also love the fact that it determines the temperature of the water. All first time mommys should try this product out
Jessica S.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
I loved this bath for my baby. Having the thermometer really helped. The soft foam was nice but would knick really easily. It would be nice if it was more cushioned. Otherwise I would recommend this to anybody! Plus you can resell it because it’s such a great bath and is expensive
Brian H.
Aberdeen, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this product, is very perfect, because clean the water and put the good temperature
Samantha V.
Biloxi, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
It’s a very sturdy tub for a newborn up to maybe 3-4 months, but my son outgrew this QUICK. He’s always been in the 90th percentile for everything so maybe I just have a big baby but we didn’t use this for very long, which is sad because I paid a good chunk of change for this tub. I can say however that he was very comfortable in it and loved bathtime while we were still able to use this. The thermostat is also very accurate and great for keeping your baby safe around warm water.
Amy Y.
Newburgh, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love this tub! For new parents , it is a nice peace of kind to know the temp is not to hot or cold. Very easy to use and the baby is comfy . My favorite feature is that it constantly circulates clean water, so it makes bathtime quick and easy.