4moms High Chair - White / Grey uploaded by Ariel H.

BY 4MOMS

Magnetic magic - Trays are tricky. Magnets make them magic. The 4moms high chair makes mealtime easy. Magnets guide the tray into position without having to use two hands or line up cumbersome rails. The bowls and plates stay in place on the magnetic... see more...

Natalie K.
We love 4moms products and thought the features of this highchair were genius. Pros: super easy to take there tray on and off, we can do it one handed! The top of the tray as a cover for easy cleaning! There are multiple levels which is great with our growing child. Con: the magnetic tray was great st first when our little one was first sitting in the chair but as she got older it was easy for her to rip the magnetic plants off.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
I love this high chair it is very nice looking very modern very easy to use my son thinks it comfy i bought mine at buy buy baby the only things i would change is mabe adding wheels to it and also since the table utensils and plates r magnetic i would like the magnets to be a bit stronger because my son is an infant and he is still able to pick up his plate and fling it from his table
Ariel H.
Cicero, IN
We love all 4Moms products, so when it came time to get a new high chair, we knew we were getting this one. The three high chair height settings are perfect! We have it at its lowest height setting when we eat outside and we have it at its highest setting when we eat inside at our counter height table. The magnetic tray is genius!
Aleesha L.
I wanted this chair for my son bc of the magnetic dishes, but my son is bigger (and stronger now), can toddlers pull the plates off the tray?
Valentina V.
Celina, TX
Is this high chair worth the money? How easy is it to clean?