Magnetic magic - Trays are tricky. Magnets make them magic. The 4moms high chair makes mealtime easy. Magnets guide the tray into position without having to use two hands or line up cumbersome rails. The bowls and plates stay in place on the magnetic...

I am looking for a high chair that is easy to clean grows with baby. Wondering what you think of this one ? I’ve had a nuna and cleaning it is a pain want something easier to clean
I wanted this chair for my son bc of the magnetic dishes, but my son is bigger (and stronger now), can toddlers pull the plates off the tray?
Is this high chair worth the money? How easy is it to clean?
Start your review of 4moms High Chair - White / Grey!
Beaverton
4moms High Chair - White / Grey uploaded by Luisa C.
Just Super! Love it and it looks amazing. Only downside is that this high chair does NOT fold for easy storage but it is super easy to take apart into two parts ( steps and seat ) if need be for storage so if that’s a deal breaker for you I’m sorry this might not be the right chair for you, BUT LET ME ADD... this high chair has adjustable height to best fit your dining room table. With my first son we purchased this brand new, it is super easy to maintain clean and SUPER easy to remove tray to sit baby or remove him from high chair once done, you can simply remove it one handed and it is MAGNETIC! You can purchase the 4Moms plate set that stay on tray for easy functional clean up or feeding. We’ve had this for over three years and now baby #2 will still get a great use out of it as well. Its condition overall has maintained that brand new shine to it and the foam insert has not ripped or stained. The magnetic tray has not worn out or had any problems.
Loveland, CO
Purchased at: Target
Purchased this for our third little one (currently 2 mos old) , but using it with our second quite a bit. He is 4 years old and he loves it. We can use it without the tray and place it at the dinner table. Really enjoying the magnetic tray. It’s so easy to remove and put back. Can’t say enough good things about this high chair. Very chic and can grow with our little one (2 month old) up until he’s 5 years old.
Cicero, IN
4moms High Chair - White / Grey uploaded by Ariel H.
We love all 4Moms products, so when it came time to get a new high chair, we knew we were getting this one. The three high chair height settings are perfect! We have it at its lowest height setting when we eat outside and we have it at its highest setting when we eat inside at our counter height table. The magnetic tray is genius!
Pomona, CA
I love this high chair it is very nice looking very modern very easy to use my son thinks it comfy i bought mine at buy buy baby the only things i would change is mabe adding wheels to it and also since the table utensils and plates r magnetic i would like the magnets to be a bit stronger because my son is an infant and he is still able to pick up his plate and fling it from his table
We love 4moms products and thought the features of this highchair were genius. Pros: super easy to take there tray on and off, we can do it one handed! The top of the tray as a cover for easy cleaning! There are multiple levels which is great with our growing child. Con: the magnetic tray was great st first when our little one was first sitting in the chair but as she got older it was easy for her to rip the magnetic plants off.
Greensburg, IN
Purchased at: Target
Love that this chair has a tray that comes apart and makes it very easy to clean. The only thing I dont like is that it takes up a lot of room!