4Moms Clearwater Collection Bathtub uploaded by Amber G.

BY 4MOMS

A complete bathing solution for birth to 7+ with built-in Digital Thermometer Infant tubs hold a small amount of water that gets dirty and gross during bathing. After months of research and dozens of focus groups, 4Moms came up with an extremely complex solution. Why not poke a hole in the side of the tub so dirty water can drain out while fresh water flows in? Cleaner water. Cleaner baby. Perfect. Once your baby outgrows the tub, the Digital Spout Cover can be used. The 4Moms Digital Spout Cover will let you check the water temperature at a glance from anywhere in the room. Plus, cushy foam protects kids from bumps and bruises on the faucet. see more...

• Until what age can this tub be used ?1 Answers
  • For how many months is this bathtub made for ? 1 Answers
  • Is this really all that it's cracked up to be? Or should I go wit...2 Answers
4Moms Clearwater Collection Bathtub
  • "It has a digital thermometer to let you know water temp before you put your child in, it drains out dirty water, its lightweight and my son loves it!" in 2 reviews
  • "It has truly taken the hassle and challenge out of bath time for babies!" in 1 review
Lauren W.
It is a great idea, but it is terribly executed. First I'll say why I bought the tub. I got it because I liked the other products 4moms had. I thought the company was innovative and had the best products. I also own the breeze play yard and the mamaroo (which are both fantastic)

The tub leaked. It leaked from the underside beneath the thermometer. It seems the only thing waterproofing this area is a thin black foam tube. I wouldn't have noticed the leak if it wasn't for how the tub fit in my kitchen sink. When in the sink, the tub hung over my counter and got my butcher block wet every time I used it. At first I thought I had splashed water onto the counter. After washing my baby 2 more times and being very careful not to splash, I saw there still was water underneath the tub on the counter. Finally I discovered the flaw near the thermometer. Customer service replaced the tub, but it had the same issue so I returned it.

I bought a munchkin duck tub for the bathtub and I'm very happy
Crista Z.
Harker Hts, TX
Being a first time mom I was worried about bath temperature. I love my showers scolding hot and. I need to make sure The water wasn't too hot or too cold. My father bought this for us and it works very well. I will say it is not my daughters favorite. I think it's too big for her at the moment but I'm sure she'll grow into it
Jordan G.
This makes bath time with a newborn a BREEZE! Seriously a walk in the park! for us, it was affordable although i know some people won't feel that way. It went beyond my expectations! I won't need to buy another because these are made to last!!
Amber G.
Albuquerque, NM
This baby bath tub was kind of expensive, but it's worth it. I love the temperature feature on it! It fits perfectly in our kitchen sink and it's super easy to use and wash. I would definitely recommend this!
Julia M.
As a first time mom, we wanted a bath tub that's completely safe and we don't have to constantly worry about temperature. We love that it has the thermometer on the tub and that it filters the water.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
You never have to worry if your baby's bath is too hot or too cold with this tub!! I love it and I love that the dirty water drains out on its own and is replaced with fresh water !
Jennifer H.
Augusta, GA
I loved my mamaroo from this company so much, I decided to ditch my standard baby tub and spend $50 on this one---horrible waste of money. There is nothing wrong with it, and the idea is great, but there was nothing spectacular about this tub that I couldn't get from a tub $20 cheaper. I did like the built in digital thermometer, but not worth what I paid. I actually ended up giving it away bc I could not bring myself to charge anyone for it. Don't waste your money.
Kristen W.
Loganville, GA
This was a great set, but to be honest, I didn't really need the water thermometer. As a mom it is a way better to feel the temperature of the water than to rely on technology to tell you what your baby should be in. The bath tub itself was durable and an overall great product. I recommend this and all 4moms products.
Carina J.
We got this as a gift from our registry. I was really looking forward to it. It looked great and the thermometer seemed safe. We honestly never ended up putting the batteries in and are bathing baby by feel. The downside is that it is really uncomfortable for her to sit in. It's like she doesn't sit but also doesn't lean back for enough.she always kind of slauges to the side.she wants to kick and play in the water but it's not possible. I think it's a little overpriced being that we don't like to use it much because she doesn't look compfy.
Erin P.
I bought this bath tub not knowing if I'd like it or not. The fact that you have to leave the water running the entire time was hard to take in. But I in fact loved the tub. Just knowing my baby was laying in clean water was enough to try it.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Is it worth it ? :) how well does it work?
Amanda A.
Carleton Place, ON
Is it alright to use with a newborn? Or better to wait when the baby is a bit bigger, and use one of those newborn mesh type bath tubs in the meantime?
Pily B.
Is this baby bathtub more beneficial than a standard generic baby bathtub?
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
Is this any good
Kelslie H.
Is this really all that it's cracked up to be? Or should I go with a cheaper bathtub for the babies?