4moms Breeze Plus Playard

Playards are hard to use. We believed that playards would be better if they were intuitive and simple to use. That's why we created the 4moms Breeze plus playard. It opens or closes in one step. Just push down on the central hub to open and pull up to close - the latches are automatic and there's no tricky sequence of steps. Also included with this full-size playard are a removable bassinet and changer and a convenient travel bag.

Im thinking about getting this but have read that they changed this new version from the original. Anyone have this and think it feels cheap??
Start your review of 4moms Breeze Plus Playard!
Antonella S.
Naperville, IL
Awesome pack n play. The ease of use is honestly what sold us and I'm glad. 3 years and 2 kids later, we are back to using this and it's been wonderful have!
Hannah  K.
Longboat Key, FL
This is so easy to set up and take down. It fits perfectly in a compact storage bag and has been designed to waste NO SPACE. Has made traveling overnight easy and is compact for car trips.
Camille C.
Upland, CA
This is literally the best players! It’s the expensive but so easy to open and close and very sleek.
Robynn M.
Sacramento, CA
4moms Breeze Plus Playard uploaded by Robynn M.
It’s a really nice playpen but I wouldn’t recommend this model to parents with big babies. Baby grew out of the bassinet/changing table attachment in 2 months. It’s really unfortunate that they don’t offer/make a bassinet only attachment. I felt like I wasted money with this purchase.
Sadia P.
Valley Stream, NY
I really like how this product looks and how easy it is to assemble and travel with. It can be used for a long time and well worth the price.
Carolina D.
Cooper City, FL
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Love this playard so much. My sons loves it. It’s so easy to put together and so comfortable for my baby. I love to travel with this playard. Love the color and the material very much.
Philip T.
Greensboro, NC
This is a great product, our kids love it. It’s easy to store, easy to clean, easy to get kids in and out of, and great for moms who are recovering postpartum. Great price and would recommend this for all moms to purchase!
Karina A.
West palm beach
This play yard is incredible!!! Now I’m someone who isn’t very good at putting things together even with an instruction manual at hand. But this was extremely easy to put together! It took no more then 3 minutes I even was holding my baby while putting this together. My favorite feature would be the changing table and the option of using the bassinet sling which is amazing since she’s not quite old enough to be in a play yard since she cannot support herself yet. would recommend for sure.
Nicole W.
Harleysville, PA
I really liked this because it was pleasant to look at and want loud and colorful. It’s super easy to put up and take down. I gave it 4 stars because it is super heavy and a pain fit me to lug around when traveling.
Carla N.
Baudette, MN
Packs up easily for moving from room to room or taking with you on the go. Has a bassinet area and changing area which is perfect with a newborn!