4Moms bounce Roo Classic Infant Seat - Dark Grey uploaded by Alison T.

BY 4MOMS

Find Bouncers, Rockers And Infant Seats at Target.com! The 4moms bounce Roo is the only bouncer with three unique vibration modes (heartbeat, wave and bee) and three intensity settings to help calm and soothe your baby. The bounce Roo also entertains with a fun, natural bouncing motion created by your baby's movement. The lightweight and compact design (less than 6 lbs) is easy to move around the house or take on the go.Portable: Easy to collapse. Removable & reversible toy balls. Easy to remove, machine washable seat. 20 minute automatic vibration shut off feature. Compatible with 4moms newborn insert (sold separately) Color: Dark Grey. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Raven M.
Purchased at: 4moms
I purchased the bounce roo on sale on the 4moms website for half price I knew I had to get it. I found it really simple that all you need is two AA batteries. My son really loved the vibrations and loved looking up at the colorful mobile. He wouldn’t sit in this too long, but he enjoyed the vibrations when he did.
Italy M.
Alexandria, VA
Since being a newborn my daughter hated this. I got it as a gift for my baby shower and i believed it was going to be great but my baby hates it, it saddens me that it's a great product but my baby disagrees.
Alison T.
My husband and I went and played with all of the bouncers and when we got to this one we thought, wow that is so much nicer than all the others! It is light weight, folds flat, the cover unzips easily to wash, has different vibration settings, amazing. It was so easy and convenient to move around the house with baby.