BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love to use sponges when cleaning, especially my dishes, but I hate the nasty scent that they seem to get after just a few uses.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  I love the cleaning ability of these sponges, but like many others they just seem to get that nasty smell after using them 2-3 times.  I wish that they didn't have the smell that turns me off because they I'd buy a lot more sponges.
Nancy C.
Laval, QC
They are strong and long lasting (although I change them pretty often). These don’t fall apart easily. Also, I pop them in the dishwasher to wash them and reuse them, easy way to save! Would recommend to all the families out there!
Jazmin R.
Riverside, CA
Love that is comes in a four pack and definitely worth the cost. Never have to strain myself to clean my dishes always gets the job done
martina e.
Macomb, MI
Really scrubs well and lasts a while. I highly recommend it to other customers they really will be happy with the result
Magda V.
Naples, Florida
I love scott brote and in my kitchen it can not be missing. I have many years that I use it and I do not change it
Leann W.
Wade
Love this product, worked as advertising suggested it would. Would recommend to others looking for a similar product.
Justyn A.
These sponges hold up great, I even run them through my dishwasher to disinfect and reuse. The scrubbing side doesn’t wear off too easily and it works great.
Amanda S.
colorado springs
The perfect sponge and it’s the only one I use. The scrubby side makes it easy to get stubborn food off but doesn’t scratch my pans. They are sold everywhere even the dollar tree has them. I will always buy these sponges.
Jessica H.
Theresa, WI
I use these for everything. Dishes, outside cleaning, bathroom cleaning. I cut them in half and use for painting. I like that they last. I hate how much they don’t fit in the cups. I really never tried any other brand but I mean it is a sponge.
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
these are so nice to have next to my sink. they can clean gross messes on dishes. i also love cleaning other parts of the home with them.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?