BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Tori B.
These work great for cleaning dishes when you don't own a dishwasher. They do the job and sure it well after use
Elysia F.
Combine
I want to just let you know that if you’re looking for a great sponge to clean extremely dirty pots and pans then you’ve had better buy this product now. I can only smell very little so I can’t say what smell it has for sure, but it cleans dishes extrodinarily well!
Sierra S.
Wichita, KS
Works great gets everything off without me having to really push and scrub, worth the buy.
Megan T.
Piqua
Perfect to clean the kitchen or bathroom. Durable and affordable. One of our fav brands to use. Sturdy as well.
christine v.
Dothan, AL
I purchase this brand all the time for my kitchen. I also you them to clean my bathroom when I need some elbow grease. Great sponges!
Ayesha F.
The lasting power is amaing and it literally lasts theoughout the entire month without going all mouldly like other scourers!
Thelma A.
El mirage, AZ
This is a great sponge doesn’t get all soft and rips fast like the other ones I’ve tried this last long definitely recommend this brand 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Paula d.
Our favorite sponges. We buy them in bulk from Costco. And since we switch sponges weekly, we normally cut the sponge in half. We have less waste this way and the sponges are still super effective.
Kayla C.
Russellville, AL
I use these to clean my shower while works wonders I like the scrub part plus the sponge side, they seem to work well for soap scum..
Lizbeth l.
One of My favorite sponges to clean and wash dishes. This sponge doesnt tear or break that fast like some other one's that i have tried before. We usually buy ours at Wal-Mart.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?