BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Erin B.
Culver City, CA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
a moms go to sponge. I'm not a mom but all the kitchens I have been in including my own have this particular sponge. Can be purchased anywhere like 99cent store 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite
Xochithl O.
Burbank, IL
Perfect double sided sponge for plates and a rough side for heavy duty cleaning. Buy in bulk on sale and keep them in stock when you need them! Such a great product for everyday cleaning! Use them for cleaning the stove too!
Nicole F.
These are one of the best sponges I have tried they last so long. And work great at getting caked on stuff on dishes
Erika H.
Lafayette , IN
These come in handy whenever you can’t take something off the sink , pans , chairs etc .. I use them atlot at my job
Marquita S.
Richmond
I have been using Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge for years. They are very effective at scraping away tough baked on dishes. Very affordable and can be purchased at most grocery stores. There are competitors but no one beats Scotch Brite. I will continue to purchase Scotch Brite and recommend it to others.
Kayla C.
BAYONNE, NJ
Go to sponges. Scotch-Brite is the only brand I buy. It helps clean the toughest messes and doesn't get that awful dirty sponge smell. It's perfect for washing dishes and scrubbing carpets when you spill something.
Donna E.
BAYONNE, NJ
I like how tough the score pad is on these. However, I am yet to find a sponge to last long. These were no different, with in a week started to smell.
Amy K.
Fredericton , NB
Great for washing dishes because the sponges last months. The green area is good for using on rust as well.
Liz J.
Milton, DE
This sponge help keep our pots and pains grease and grime free. The two different sides allow you different scrubbing power for whatever chore you need done. Super affordable!
Paige S.
Works well and gets the job done. I don’t always feel that it is the most sanitary. It definitely needs frequent replacing, especially if you are doing heavy duty cleaning! It is inexpensive and easy to find at the store.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?