BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Lauren W.
We use these sponges to wash up the dishes. We dont have a dishwasher so we have to do it all by hand, and these really do the job! they are quite durable considering the price and the scour side is great and getting off any burnt food.  They last a really long time and we always make sure to stock up on these when they are on sale in the supermarkets
Joi J.
Concord, NC
Scotch Brite Scrub Sponge is an inexpensive scrubber that you can find at your local grocery store, pharmacy or big box store. It’s very effective, especially on non stick cooking ware that you don’t want to use steel wool on, because it doesn’t scratch it up and still removes stuck on food, etc. I’d definitely recommend.
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
I only have used a couple of times. Worked well on pans. Didn’t try on non- stick pans. Price was good for what you got
Masoom S.
Lakeville, MN
My daily go to for my dishes. These are gentle on my pans and does the job right. I like it
Danielle A.
Great sponge to scrub the sink with. It gets the sink clean and leaves it looking shiny. I highly recommend it.
Aleah B.
Vallejo, CA
This is a good product to use when you need to clean the dishes. It is not to rough. I love it. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
Never thought I would be reviewing a sponge but here we go. These work great. Only sponges I buy. The green scrubby side is a must for getting hard to scrub food
Amanda N.
Coral Springs, FL
These sponges always tend to be a little rough at first, but after a few minutes it starts to because more flexible to use.
Vanessa |.
These Scotch-Brite sponges have always been used at home. Mom used them, and now I used them in my home. We use the green ones for the kitchen and the blue ones for the bathroom. Color-coding allows us to avoid contamination! :) They work great at getting tough stains from sink and sticking muck from food to who-knows-what from dishes and pans. They’re of great-quality and last a very reasonable time! Definitely will continue to use these sponges in our home.
Stevey M.
Sault Sainte Marie
Use for my bathroom cleaning and my kitchen to wash the walls and tables love it scrubbed works so well on bake on dirt
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?