BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Shy'Ane R.
Okmulgee, OK
Definitely help get the hard stuck on food off. I will probably only use scotch Brite until I find something just as good
Emmaline O.
Whenever I buy sponges, I always reach for this brand. I have for years. They're tough and long lasting--the coarse side is perfect from scrubbing stuck on food.
Uzma B.
Abu dhabi
Scotch brite sponge are reasonable priced and available easily . Cleans spotlessly . .
Kin K.
I have used only this and not any other sponge. Lol.... This sponge does all that I need to get done. Don't know what I would do without Scotch Brite. Thumbs up!
Liz J.
Milton, DE
This sponge help keep our pots and pains grease and grime free. The two different sides allow you different scrubbing power for whatever chore you need done. Super affordable!
Jessica M.
Manahawkin, NJ
Have always used Scotch Brite sponges, they work the best, last the longest, and don't get that funky smell some sponges get after a while
Kelly R.
Charlotte, NC
Its good when your trying to get a good scrub on your pots and pans. Its very affordable and Has a long life to it.
Kayla K.
Pasadena
When i think of sponges for cleaning i picture the green and yellow ones. Tough enough to scrub but soft enough not to damage.
Jo H.
Winchester, VA
I use them for cleaning several things. They work great and help get off some of the tougher soiled areas.
Lauren W.
Bristol
We use these sponges to wash up the dishes. We dont have a dishwasher so we have to do it all by hand, and these really do the job! they are quite durable considering the price and the scour side is great and getting off any burnt food.  They last a really long time and we always make sure to stock up on these when they are on sale in the supermarkets
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?