BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1998)
Kelly R.
Charlotte, NC
Its good when your trying to get a good scrub on your pots and pans. Its very affordable and Has a long life to it.
Lauren W.
Bristol
We use these sponges to wash up the dishes. We dont have a dishwasher so we have to do it all by hand, and these really do the job! they are quite durable considering the price and the scour side is great and getting off any burnt food.  They last a really long time and we always make sure to stock up on these when they are on sale in the supermarkets
Kayla K.
Pasadena
When i think of sponges for cleaning i picture the green and yellow ones. Tough enough to scrub but soft enough not to damage.
Stacey E.
Minot
Easy to use and does a good job. Not over pried and last a decent amount of time. Use to clean my counters
Mahirah K.
It's made perfectly for me since i am very lazy when it comes to dish washing. This sponge really changes my life. It works like magic even if i use a bad dish soap. Love it so much.
Francisca C.
Fredericksbrg, VA
No better sponge! I get a new 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite every 4 months since I use a fresh sponge every first of the month. It's very long lasting and works amazingly to take off that extra hard to get grime stuck in pots and pans.
Samantha B.
Nanaimo , BC
Great sponges. You can use to clean or to scrub. I would highly recommend this product everyone if you want a great sponge.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I LIKE THESE ESPECIALLY AT HOILDAY CAUSE YOU SOMETIME GET FOOD THAT REALLY STICK TO YOUR DISHES OR POTS OR PAN'S AND IT WORK I LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND
Letty J.
These are my everyday sponges. I use them for the bathroom, or washing my dishes. I love how these sponges are soft on one side and the other side is a little bit more harder stains.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
My house always keeps sponges on hand. We love these because they’re conveniently single packaged. They’re low in cost of about $3 at Walmart.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?