BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
courtney a.
Saint Cloud, FL
I do not use sponges because they hold more bacteria than using a rag and personal with a rag I can get my dishes done faster.
Kelly A.
1221
No me gusta muchos este tipo de esponja no limpia muy bien tus untencilios de verdad que no me gusto mucho
Sheila S.
  I didn't really care for using this product too much.  I prefer the two sided dish cloths that have scouring material on one side.
Ashley M.
They work so good , makes it easy to clean hard food that's sticks to dishes . And thy are cheap and last forever
Marielkis R.
It does not scratch but it is not very good, because with a few washes the sponge takes off. I do not like it, because it does not have much quality and is not durable.
Robin B.
These are my least favorite sponges bc they don't hold up well to vigorous cleaning. Ok for a one time use for me, but other than that. They fall apart too easily.
Brenda
Don't really recommend them a lot to be honest I've tried better sponges to wash my dishes
Lola W.
I don't liked to much about this supply ! I don't think then this sponge clean really good heavy dust...
Jessica M.
Yucaipa, CA
Do you sponges are okay, really nothing special about them, but they do scratch up my pots and pants. There more for cleaning the counters and other hard surfaces.
kaley v.
Wichita, KS
We have used these in the past and they do the job and hold up pretty well but i’m not a fan of sponges. To me they’re really nasty and carry sooo many germs but for what they are they’re a good product!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?