BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2004)
Green B.
I've been using these ever since I moved out on my own. I don't like when sponges are too soft/flimsy when they're wet and these aren't. I like that the green portion does a good job of actually scrubbing away residue from the dishes. I change mine out every few weeks or else they start to smell. Not sure why others have complained because you're supposed to throw them out or disinfect if they smell. I haven't had any that have worn out on me yet so I'll continue to buy this brand!
Adriana V.
I have loved these scrubby sponges for years - they get through VERY tough grime really well. When I got All Clad cookware, I stopped using them for my dishes, in order to avoid scratching the stainless steel. I still use these to clean my bathroom, but I need to be VERY careful. The green scrubby side can stain my white caulk around the tub. It still does an amazing job of cleaning grout and soap scum, but wherever there is caulk, I need to use a white scrubby sponge.
Lana L.
These are decent sponges. I am not sure what HD Scrub means but for regular dish washing sponges, I have some concerns. I really wish that the scrubbing part was much gentler and didn't irritate fingers so much. Wearing gloves in a kitchen is not an option in a tropical climate and is a real torture. Also, please do not saturate new sponges with so much bleach. First of all, it smells terrible and the scent takes forever to wash off. Second, it really irritates and cracks skin on fingertips after using the new sponge even after a few weeks. It takes forever to make the rough side of the sponge softer and get rid of bleach. The scrubbing part is way too rough even on the soft tile floors (it does work on ceramic shower tiles). This is one of the reasons why dishes are being done by my dear husband.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
These scrub sponges by scotch-brite are my go to for the kitchen and weekly cleaning in the shower/tub.  They are durable and good with removing scum, they are also not so harsh that they deteriorate surfaces.  I would recommend these and it is nice that they are cheap!
Crystal R.
You cannot go wrong with scotch brite sponges. I personally like to use them to clean my bathrooms, and my oven. I don't use them on my dishes because I prefer washcloths. I try not to keep one too long though so that there is no bacteria growth.
Vanessa |.
These Scotch-Brite sponges have always been used at home. Mom used them, and now I used them in my home. We use the green ones for the kitchen and the blue ones for the bathroom. Color-coding allows us to avoid contamination! :) They work great at getting tough stains from sink and sticking muck from food to who-knows-what from dishes and pans. They’re of great-quality and last a very reasonable time! Definitely will continue to use these sponges in our home.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I love having these. They work. They don't cost that much. No scent on them. I will continue to buy them. I would recommend them too. I usually buy them at Wal-Mart. They are at a great value price. Not overly pricey.
Patryce C.
Irvington , NJ
I love these sponges. I use them for washing dishes and for cleaning. They give the best of both worlds. The soft side wipes up mess smoothly and the rough side helps to scrub on those hard, just not budging stains. Plus these sponges are long lasting and can be used over and over again. I've tried other sponges and they just don't live up to these. Plus there are some great coupons out there for them.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I love these in the scrub pad form only, but these with the sponge gets torn up so fast but the scrub pad only ones last so long. And that could just be my use. I typically use a rag and use these scotch brites for scrubbing. So if you need manly for scrubbing try the scrub pad only. Either way I’m giving it 4 starts because it works well for cleaning up little messes and stuck on messes!
Brook L.
Scotch Brite's sponges are great for cleaning everything from the dishes to the bathroom. I like that they don't scratch my pots and pans and are heavy duty. Having a soft side and a scrubby side is a must in our household. I like the soft side for more delicate surfaces and the scrubby side for dried on messes like when my 5 year old drips syrup all over the table and it dries on.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?