BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Danielle B.
Monroeville, PA
I like these because they are tough but gentle enough to use on my skillets and I don't have to worry about them scratching them
Brittany W.
Philadelphia, PA
Last a decent amount of time without falling apart or creating an odor. The green scrubbing side works great on caked on messes.
Makenzie C.
Watertown, NY
The only sponge I will use when cleaning because they are a great value and get the job done without straining your arm scrubbing
Lady Franz T.
Antioch
I grew up with this sponge in our household. Its a great help in washing and removing stains and hard materials from the dishes.
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
i like sponges with a rough side to scrub and also a soft side as well so this was perfect and I have not bought any other sponge
Ella B.
Joplin
This product gets all of the nasty stuck on food off of my plates. It also helps keeps my floors sparkly clean when I scrub them.
Sol F.
LEWISVILLE, TX
Boa, cumpre o que promete, uso ao lavar a louça e estou contente com o produto, aindada não desgastou então isso é uma coisa boa
Livvy O.
Tipton, IN
I like purchasing this set of scrubbers as there's multiple in one pack which is nice for when I destroy the one that I'm using.
Jillian R.
Love these. I mostly always use the green scrubber side against all my dishes but it's nice to have the sponge side when needed.
katherine c.
miami, FL
me ha sido super funcional esta esponja me duran muchisimo tiempo y no agarran mal olor!!!! me gustan para usarlas habitualmente
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?