BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2002)
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Can't go wrong with this brand of sponges. We use them everywhere! We keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom at all times.
Kaitlyn P.
Marshfield , Wi
Like these. But to me a sponge is a sponge asking as it has a Brillo side. Reasonably price last decadently long. Would recommend .
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is a great classic sponge that works great and last a long time I don't find it getting stinky like the others as fast either
Daisy I.
La Jolla, CA
This is a pretty standard sponge. After a while it starts to smell, but hey I think that's what happens to all sponges eventually.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I use this for my daily use of cleaning dishes, cleaning tubs. It's sturdy when in use. I like that you can use and throw it away.
Gretchen B.
Buffalo
Great sponges - lots of wear - hold up under a lot of scrubbing!   I highly recommend these sponges!!   I always keep extras on hand!
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges hold up to pits, pans, stuck in food and load after load of dishes. They are very sturdy, and extremely affordable.
Danielle B.
Monroeville, PA
I like these because they are tough but gentle enough to use on my skillets and I don't have to worry about them scratching them
Wendy M.
These are the only sponges i ever use on my dishes, they're sturdy enough to last a while but not rough enough to scratch dishes.
Brittany W.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Last a decent amount of time without falling apart or creating an odor. The green scrubbing side works great on caked on messes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?