BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Erin R.
It's a standard sponge. We have all used them before and know what to expect. Scotch-Brite offers good quality and they're affordable
brenda p.
Cathedral City, CA
I personally like using these sponges. I do not like anyother type of sponge. The texture of the sponge is great to wash the dishes.
Diamond L.
Odessa, TX
I use lots of these I go through 3-4 a week I recommend them to anyone for just about everything. And they make my dishes extra clean
Jenny H.
Rowland Hghts, CA
It clean very well. It scratch all crease and oil. It can use for a long time as well. Great value. Would recommend to others.
Viviana N.
Thornton, CO
For the price it's good, we throw them out after a couple weeks, it's stains easily and it's thin but then again it gets the job done
Lauren R.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Great sponge. Lasts a long time too. Does a great job at scrubbing off hard stuff while also getting the easy stuff off. Good price.
Jenni D.
These sponges do the job for dirty dishes. It's not harsh enough to where it can scratch dishes, nor is it too soft where it doesn't!
Naomi K.
Everyone in my family uses this brand. Has never failed us and always gets our dishes clean. I always buy this and stock up on this!
olga s.
New York
those are probably the only sponges that will scrub off all the dirt and make my dishes shine again. Would definitely purchase again
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
These are classic cleaning sponges. The dual sides are amazing to help you deep clean anywhere! You can't go wrong with scotch-bright
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?