BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Chelcee P.
Love the duo sides, scrubs nicely and gets stuff clean. Lasts a long time! They stink when you get them out of the package, though.
Ambrin A.
Atlanta, GA
I like to use the most basic kind of scrub brush. I Just need something that cleans my dishes and won't leave any unwanted stains.
Karina W.
Great, sturdy sponges. They do the trick! They last for a long time, too, if you don't leave them soaking in wet nasty sink water!
Easy to use. Has a great scrubbing surface that gets rid of hard to clean messes. Gentle enough that it doesn't damage the dishes.
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Works great in both pots and pans. I just wish food gunk was easier to rinse off. Thank God they a cheap enough too replace often.
Chelsie M.
Provo , UT
Gets the job done but doesn't last for many uses before it gets wrinkly and starts smelling funny, even when thoroughly rinsed out.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
These are great when you have pans that you use and can not use a scratch pad on them. They get the stuck on food off from the pan.
Colleen C.
awesome sponges. Never been disappointed. Purchased them from our local grocery store. They last a long time and never fall apart.
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
I love that the sponges have two different sides for different products. And I love to use them in different areas of the house.
Jan L.
Westminster, CA
I have a cooktop that is glass. I have to be careful what I use to clean it. These sponges are perfect with the cooktop cleaner.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?