BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
These are classic cleaning sponges. The dual sides are amazing to help you deep clean anywhere! You can't go wrong with scotch-bright
Nicole Y.
Clean the toughest stains and grease from my pans. Don't shred or tear easily and are long lasting. The 4pk lasted me about 3 months.
Cindi F.
Pinehill
I like these sponges we wash our dishes by hand and these sponges have good scouring side and last longest out of sponges we’ve tried
Nicole R.
Anchorage, AK
The sponges are my go to product for dishes they are awesome. As well as being very affordable you can find them at almost any store
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA
I like scotch brite sponges, it gets all the food off the dishes and the pads hold up well. Definitely worth buying, inexpensive too!
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Always a great brand of sponge to use. I usually buy a huge pack of these at Costco. They last a long time and the value is spot on.
olga s.
New York
those are probably the only sponges that will scrub off all the dirt and make my dishes shine again. Would definitely purchase again
Shanna P.
El Paso , TX
Scotch-Brite is my go to sponge. I love them. They have a great price, they work great and can be used for a variety of things.
Kayla C.
Russellville, AL
I use these to clean my shower while works wonders I like the scrub part plus the sponge side, they seem to work well for soap scum..
christine v.
Dothan, AL
I purchase this brand all the time for my kitchen. I also you them to clean my bathroom when I need some elbow grease. Great sponges!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?