BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Oleydis Carolina R.
Buenas esponjas, de verdad no maltratan ni las manos ni los platos, es suave y agradable al tacto. Me gusta, siempre compro de estas
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
They last long and you can get a large supply from Costco for a small cost! Buy that pack and I kid you not it will last over a year.
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Great sponge. Lasts a long time too. Does a great job at scrubbing off hard stuff while also getting the easy stuff off. Good price.
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
Last a long time. Very good scrubber. Price is good for the quality that you yet. You can find the anywhere even at the dollar store.
Naomi K.
Everyone in my family uses this brand. Has never failed us and always gets our dishes clean. I always buy this and stock up on this!
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
These are my go to sponge. They don't last long, but that goes with any sponge. They don't fall apart, and they're reasonably priced.
Lynn B.
I have used this product before when I have found her answer but I do find the surface to be a little abrasive and some parting hands
Jenni D.
These sponges do the job for dirty dishes. It's not harsh enough to where it can scratch dishes, nor is it too soft where it doesn't!
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
These are classic cleaning sponges. The dual sides are amazing to help you deep clean anywhere! You can't go wrong with scotch-bright
Marie R.
This is my holy grail on sponges. I been using them for years. I even have some to clean my bathroom. Love how it gets the good done.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?