BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Can't go wrong with this brand of sponges. We use them everywhere! We keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom at all times.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
This is what ive always used in my kitchen.4Ct HDScrub Sponge Scotch-Brite are the best for washing dishes to scrubbing dirty pots.
Lucia T.
Las Vegas, NV
They are sturdy and last a long time. They do the job right I can clean dishes countertops and my stove and they end up still good
Daisy I.
La Jolla, CA
This is a pretty standard sponge. After a while it starts to smell, but hey I think that's what happens to all sponges eventually.
Taylor F.
Watford City
The only sponges I ever buy! Super convenient and work the best. Plus they are so well priced that I stock up and buy them in bulk
Yvette T.
My favorite sponge. Been using these for years, it's what my mom always used while I was growing up. They clean well and last long!
Kara A.
Lincoln Park, MI
I tried to switch these out pretty frequently because of the germs. That's why I buy this product because the price is inexpensive
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Not blown away but gets the job done. It's a basic sponge for household or dish washing. Haven't found anything to make us switch.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I use this for my daily use of cleaning dishes, cleaning tubs. It's sturdy when in use. I like that you can use and throw it away.
Carina K.
Good but the down side is that over time they develop a funny smell to them. Other then that they do a good job of removing grime!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?