BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
I usually buy these in packs, final price is much better. I like thede because thay last long and make lots of foam, so less soap use.
Brittany S.
millington, TN
We use these everywhere in our home. Bathroom to kitchen. Cleans easily and very effective. Multipurpose, Esau to use, and great price.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a classic sponge for a reason! It's durable and cleans like a dream. It can be found at any store that sells cleaning products.
Megan M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
A great sponge, no complaints! It’s held up through many dish washing’s and cleans everything off of counters with no problems at all.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Super thin but get the job done. I don't like saving sponges for very long and tend to throw them away so these are good for the price.
Felicia H.
I don't know that I've ever bought a different brand of sponge. They are long lasting. Stand up well in the wash or in the dishwasher.
Ashley P.
We love these sponges. They have the rough side and soft side for multipurpose cleaning. I use them for dishes and household cleaning!
Karla L.
Edinburg, TX
Does do the job it scrubs good the pans and doesn't scratch them I love the sponge because it has like a handle grip to scrub it good.
Lear32155 Oleydis R.
Hawthorne, CA
Buenas esponjas, de verdad no maltratan ni las manos ni los platos, es suave y agradable al tacto. Me gusta, siempre compro de estas
christine v.
Dothan, AL
I purchase this brand all the time for my kitchen. I also you them to clean my bathroom when I need some elbow grease. Great sponges!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?