BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2066)
Zoey T.
North Las Vegas, NV
It scubs the dirt away and and every few months I can change it out and I can do that 4 times it's good for kitchen bathroom and dishes
Courtney C.
Portage, IN
Strong. Definitely gets the nitty gritty. Easy to was excess off sponge . After a while they do tend to smell. I get mine from meijer .
Teri A.
Shreveport, LA
I keep one of these sponges in both bathrooms for tough scrubbing when soap scum gets thick. Or to remove my body oil residue from tub.
Karla L.
Edinburg , TX
Does do the job it scrubs good the pans and doesn't scratch them I love the sponge because it has like a handle grip to scrub it good.
Felicia H.
I don't know that I've ever bought a different brand of sponge. They are long lasting. Stand up well in the wash or in the dishwasher.
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
I usually buy these in packs, final price is much better. I like thede because thay last long and make lots of foam, so less soap use.
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
I keeps this well stocked up in my home. I'd say they're my favorite sponges. Work great and work fast. And not too rough with the ✋ s
Stevie P.
Akron , PA
We use these for our daily dishes that we don’t put in the dishwasher. They do scrub well, but food will get stuck on the scrubber side
Annie H.
Danville, OH
It's a scrubby sponge. Soft on one side and abrasive on the other. It gets the job done. I'm not really sure what else there is to say.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a classic sponge for a reason! It's durable and cleans like a dream. It can be found at any store that sells cleaning products.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?