BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
brenda p.
Cathedral City, CA
I personally like using these sponges. I do not like anyother type of sponge. The texture of the sponge is great to wash the dishes.
Diamond L.
Odessa, TX
I use lots of these I go through 3-4 a week I recommend them to anyone for just about everything. And they make my dishes extra clean
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
Last a long time. Very good scrubber. Price is good for the quality that you yet. You can find the anywhere even at the dollar store.
Oleydis Carolina R.
Buenas esponjas, de verdad no maltratan ni las manos ni los platos, es suave y agradable al tacto. Me gusta, siempre compro de estas
Kylie B.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is a great classic sponge that works great and last a long time I don't find it getting stinky like the others as fast either
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Can't go wrong with this brand of sponges. We use them everywhere! We keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom at all times.
Carina K.
Good but the down side is that over time they develop a funny smell to them. Other then that they do a good job of removing grime!
Karina W.
Great, sturdy sponges. They do the trick! They last for a long time, too, if you don't leave them soaking in wet nasty sink water!
Inga C.
Brookhaven, GA
Not blown away but gets the job done. It's a basic sponge for household or dish washing. Haven't found anything to make us switch.
Taylor F.
Watford City
The only sponges I ever buy! Super convenient and work the best. Plus they are so well priced that I stock up and buy them in bulk
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?