BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Cindi F.
Pinehill
I like these sponges we wash our dishes by hand and these sponges have good scouring side and last longest out of sponges we’ve tried
Diamond L.
Odessa, TX
I use lots of these I go through 3-4 a week I recommend them to anyone for just about everything. And they make my dishes extra clean
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA
I like scotch brite sponges, it gets all the food off the dishes and the pads hold up well. Definitely worth buying, inexpensive too!
Jenny H.
It clean very well. It scratch all crease and oil. It can use for a long time as well. Great value. Would recommend to others.
Kayla C.
Russellville, AL
I use these to clean my shower while works wonders I like the scrub part plus the sponge side, they seem to work well for soap scum..
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Scotch-Brite is my go to sponge. I love them. They have a great price, they work great and can be used for a variety of things.
christine v.
Dothan, AL
I purchase this brand all the time for my kitchen. I also you them to clean my bathroom when I need some elbow grease. Great sponges!
Nicole Y.
Clean the toughest stains and grease from my pans. Don't shred or tear easily and are long lasting. The 4pk lasted me about 3 months.
Viviana N.
Thornton, CO
For the price it's good, we throw them out after a couple weeks, it's stains easily and it's thin but then again it gets the job done
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
These are amazing for any deep cleaning scrubbing you have to do. From floors, to bathroom tiles, to dirty dishes these work amazing!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?