BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2068)
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
Best scruby I have found yet, and also not to expensive. Love how universal this sponge is, from dishes, to floors, to bathtubs and sinks
Maricella V.
Sylmar, CA
I just love how these sponges help me wipe good weather it's a glass or a pan, love how it has two sides for either depending on your job
RACHEL G.
Buckner, IL
These are great to use on those hard to clean pans. Also good for use on the stovetop. I use them to clean our bathtub and shower as well
Esther J.
Silver Spring
I love that these sponges are good quality. They have the soft and rougher sides to address whatever job you are trying to work through.
Monique S.
Morgan City, LA
I love these things!! I clean everything with these little miracles! Bathtub and all lol keep up the awesome work! Don't change a thing!
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I buy this at the 99 cents store and they are practical as far as using a few times and then disposing of them. They are so cheap to buy.
Alicia M.
Bowie , MD
These are great sponges and very inexpensive they last a good while and it's double sided so you have the scrub side and the regular side
Mariah M.
Always used these growning up. Not too bad. I like them. Pretty effective in getting stuck on food off. Useful when cleaninflg baseboards
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
These scrub pads are hard core. If i have a tough job to do this is the sponge i use. To clean the inside of the oven makes it a breeze!
Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a must, but they go back so quick and they hold onto old moisture and scents, it’s very useful to use on mildew in the shower!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?