BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1995)
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
These are classic cleaning sponges. The dual sides are amazing to help you deep clean anywhere! You can't go wrong with scotch-bright
Erin R.
It's a standard sponge. We have all used them before and know what to expect. Scotch-Brite offers good quality and they're affordable
Vetta L.
Coon Rapids, MN
These are amazing for any deep cleaning scrubbing you have to do. From floors, to bathroom tiles, to dirty dishes these work amazing!
Marie R.
This is my holy grail on sponges. I been using them for years. I even have some to clean my bathroom. Love how it gets the good done.
Nicole R.
Anchorage, AK
The sponges are my go to product for dishes they are awesome. As well as being very affordable you can find them at almost any store
Emily F.
I like this sponge it has dual side for soft and rough washing. It has a great price for the product and lasts for a long time.
tori h.
Philadelphia, PA
I like scotch brite sponges, it gets all the food off the dishes and the pads hold up well. Definitely worth buying, inexpensive too!
Megan R.
Allentown, PA
Always a great brand of sponge to use. I usually buy a huge pack of these at Costco. They last a long time and the value is spot on.
Cindi F.
Pinehill
I like these sponges we wash our dishes by hand and these sponges have good scouring side and last longest out of sponges we’ve tried
Shanna P.
EL PASO, TX
Scotch-Brite is my go to sponge. I love them. They have a great price, they work great and can be used for a variety of things.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?