BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Taylor M.
Bossier City, LA
I love these sponges and use them for cleaning all of the time. The abrasive side definitely comes on handy and the sponges last a while!
Cindy M.
Only type of sponge that I purchase simply because it last longer that any other sponge that I have used. Durable and gets the job done!
Maricella V.
Sylmar, CA
I just love how these sponges help me wipe good weather it's a glass or a pan, love how it has two sides for either depending on your job
Sinai Z.
Good scrubs they dont scratch dishes and are very long lasting. You can use them to clean everything and they stay firm for a long time.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
These scrub pads are hard core. If i have a tough job to do this is the sponge i use. To clean the inside of the oven makes it a breeze!
Cheryl V.
Eden
the scotch brite scrub sponge is great for the hard to clean baked on food. like pasta  cakes brownies does not cost that much,
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love these to wash dishes with. They get the baked on food up and are good for washing the more fragile dishes. I would recommend them.
RACHEL G.
Buckner, IL
These are great to use on those hard to clean pans. Also good for use on the stovetop. I use them to clean our bathtub and shower as well
Brooke T.
Gets the job done perfectly well however sometimes it stays stained and I have to replace it frequently. Scrubber on the back is perfect!
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
Best scruby I have found yet, and also not to expensive. Love how universal this sponge is, from dishes, to floors, to bathtubs and sinks
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?