BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
olga s.
New York
those are probably the only sponges that will scrub off all the dirt and make my dishes shine again. Would definitely purchase again
Nicole Y.
Clean the toughest stains and grease from my pans. Don't shred or tear easily and are long lasting. The 4pk lasted me about 3 months.
Gisela F.
North Port, FL
Last a long time. Very good scrubber. Price is good for the quality that you yet. You can find the anywhere even at the dollar store.
Diamond L.
Odessa, TX
I use lots of these I go through 3-4 a week I recommend them to anyone for just about everything. And they make my dishes extra clean
Lauren R.
Blacksburg, VA
Great sponge. Lasts a long time too. Does a great job at scrubbing off hard stuff while also getting the easy stuff off. Good price.
Jenni D.
These sponges do the job for dirty dishes. It's not harsh enough to where it can scratch dishes, nor is it too soft where it doesn't!
Cindi F.
I like these sponges we wash our dishes by hand and these sponges have good scouring side and last longest out of sponges we’ve tried
Carla W.
Maynardville, TN
These are my go to sponge. They don't last long, but that goes with any sponge. They don't fall apart, and they're reasonably priced.
Ashley P.
Evans City, PA
These are classic cleaning sponges. The dual sides are amazing to help you deep clean anywhere! You can't go wrong with scotch-bright
Emily F.
I like this sponge it has dual side for soft and rough washing. It has a great price for the product and lasts for a long time.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?