BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Brittany S.
millington, TN
We use these everywhere in our home. Bathroom to kitchen. Cleans easily and very effective. Multipurpose, Esau to use, and great price.
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
This is a great product and it is affordable.  I love this product because it meet my expectations, its packaging is great.
Abigail K.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a classic sponge for a reason! It's durable and cleans like a dream. It can be found at any store that sells cleaning products.
Annie H.
Danville, OH
It's a scrubby sponge. Soft on one side and abrasive on the other. It gets the job done. I'm not really sure what else there is to say.
Katie H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Super thin but get the job done. I don't like saving sponges for very long and tend to throw them away so these are good for the price.
Ashley P.
We love these sponges. They have the rough side and soft side for multipurpose cleaning. I use them for dishes and household cleaning!
Megan M.
Phoenix, AZ
A great sponge, no complaints! It’s held up through many dish washing’s and cleans everything off of counters with no problems at all.
Stevie P.
Bellefonte, PA
We use these for our daily dishes that we don’t put in the dishwasher. They do scrub well, but food will get stuck on the scrubber side
Kendra F.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a must, but they go back so quick and they hold onto old moisture and scents, it’s very useful to use on mildew in the shower!
Marie R.
This is my holy grail on sponges. I been using them for years. I even have some to clean my bathroom. Love how it gets the good done.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?