BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
My moms favorite. She loves the way that it makes the left over food on the plates just disappear and it makes it so easy to wash dishes.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
These scrub pads are hard core. If i have a tough job to do this is the sponge i use. To clean the inside of the oven makes it a breeze!
Zoey T.
North Las Vegas, NV
It scubs the dirt away and and every few months I can change it out and I can do that 4 times it's good for kitchen bathroom and dishes
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, TX
These work pretty good just have to toss them every other week depending on how much you wash. I throw my out after a week and a half.
Courtney C.
Portage, IN
Strong. Definitely gets the nitty gritty. Easy to was excess off sponge . After a while they do tend to smell. I get mine from meijer .
Pamela F.
Charlotte, NC
I usually buy these in packs, final price is much better. I like thede because thay last long and make lots of foam, so less soap use.
karla l.
Edinburg, TX
Does do the job it scrubs good the pans and doesn't scratch them I love the sponge because it has like a handle grip to scrub it good.
Diana G.
Gilbert, AZ
I keeps this well stocked up in my home. I'd say they're my favorite sponges. Work great and work fast. And not too rough with the ✋ s
Felicia H.
I don't know that I've ever bought a different brand of sponge. They are long lasting. Stand up well in the wash or in the dishwasher.
Teri A.
Shreveport, LA
I keep one of these sponges in both bathrooms for tough scrubbing when soap scum gets thick. Or to remove my body oil residue from tub.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?