BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
These sponges are of high quality and affordable price. They are really good, soft and clean everything perfectly. I would recommend them!
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
The only sponges my mom uses which is now the only sponges I use. I use my dishwasher alot but when I have to hand wash these are the best!
Erin M.
cleans and scrubs all in one. I like that i can use these in the kitchen or for cleaning around the house. Great product at a great price.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Great for scrubbing pots and tough dishes but doesn't scratch the surfaces. Very durable and can last up to two weeks of everyday dishes.
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
these are so nice to have next to my sink. they can clean gross messes on dishes. i also love cleaning other parts of the home with them.
Tianna G.
Windham, ME
We use everyday in our house. It makes cleaning up so effective and easy. No matter what the cleaning product we always use Srocte Brite
Trina M.
Munhall, PA
Favorite sponges. Gentle enough for wine glasses and durable enough for pots and pans. I don’t like having multiple sponges lying around.
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
My moms favorite. She loves the way that it makes the left over food on the plates just disappear and it makes it so easy to wash dishes.
Jackie R.
Hopkinsville, KY
We always purchase the this brand. It works great. The price is always good. My rough side tends to fall apart. That's the only downside.
Haleigh S.
Scotch Brite sponges are what I use to wash dishes. They keep their shape & hold up really well for a lot longer than most other sponges.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?