BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Scotch-Brite is my go to sponge for using to clean the bathroom sink and bathtub. Works well and gets the dirt off along with the cleanser.
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
These sponges are of high quality and affordable price. They are really good, soft and clean everything perfectly. I would recommend them!
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
The only sponges my mom uses which is now the only sponges I use. I use my dishwasher alot but when I have to hand wash these are the best!
Jessica M.
Manahawkin, NJ
Have always used Scotch Brite sponges, they work the best, last the longest, and don't get that funky smell some sponges get after a while
Imelda S.
Ive used them and they do as they are designed scrubbing the gunk off the dishes. Soft on one side and for the rough stuff the other side.
Heather R.
I give it a 3 durable and does the job but it gets so smelly so fast. Whhhyyy ? Good ole bacteria ugh, but for hard spots it removes well.
Greimy V.
They're really good only when they're new, they start to break pretty quick if you use them everyday. They have a really good price though.
Ang D.
These really get the dirt out of my dishes and hold the detergent in the sponge well. They last longer than other sponges and don't smell.
Erin M.
cleans and scrubs all in one. I like that i can use these in the kitchen or for cleaning around the house. Great product at a great price.
Brandy B.
germanton, NC
tHIS BRAND IS GREAT. tHE PRICE IS RIGHT FOR IT AND IT HOLDS UP GOOD WASHING DISHES. iT HAS GREAT SCRUBBING POWER AND LAST FOR QUITE A WHILE
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?