BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Abby N.
Hugo, MN
These are gentle, yet tough. They don’t last quite as long as I would like, but in the beginning, they are able to remove almost anything!
My absolute favorite dish scrub pad. I have never used another brand. Takes care of grease and stuck on food. Would definitely recommend it
Brandy B.
germanton, NC
tHIS BRAND IS GREAT. tHE PRICE IS RIGHT FOR IT AND IT HOLDS UP GOOD WASHING DISHES. iT HAS GREAT SCRUBBING POWER AND LAST FOR QUITE A WHILE
Jessica M.
Manahawkin, NJ
Have always used Scotch Brite sponges, they work the best, last the longest, and don't get that funky smell some sponges get after a while
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
The only sponges my mom uses which is now the only sponges I use. I use my dishwasher alot but when I have to hand wash these are the best!
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
Original scotch brute sponge. You can't go wrong. This is the only brand I use and will continue to use. Cost is right quality is on point!
Imelda S.
Ive used them and they do as they are designed scrubbing the gunk off the dishes. Soft on one side and for the rough stuff the other side.
MELANIE B.
Henderson
I buy this at the 99 cents store and they are practical as far as using a few times and then disposing of them. They are so cheap to buy.
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Great sponge!! I throw it out every month!! And to keep it clean I put it in the microwave for one minute (damp, not wet) and BOOM clean
Trina M.
Munhall, PA
Favorite sponges. Gentle enough for wine glasses and durable enough for pots and pans. I don’t like having multiple sponges lying around.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?