BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
A K.
these are personally my favorite thing to scrub the whole house with. I get the job done very quick. You can use it practically anywhere.
Edith M.
I love these sponges the green side for the pots and pans and the yellow side for the cups and plates. And these sponges last a long time
Cheryl V.
Eden
the scotch brite scrub sponge is great for the hard to clean baked on food. like pasta  cakes brownies does not cost that much,
Xuan B.
This along with good dish soap keeps your dishes clean. I like how these sponges have a rough side to get every bit if leftover food off.
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
This is another item that is permanently on my shopping list at Costco but they last a really long time so I do not buy them very often.
Linzey S.
Antelope, CA
Best scruby I have found yet, and also not to expensive. Love how universal this sponge is, from dishes, to floors, to bathtubs and sinks
RACHEL G.
Buckner, IL
These are great to use on those hard to clean pans. Also good for use on the stovetop. I use them to clean our bathtub and shower as well
diem n.
Henrico, VA
I like it but it wear down pretty fast. I can say it only last a week and doesn't scrub and take off food particles as well after a week.
Shardane B.
Yonkers, NY
Great for scrubbing pots and tough dishes but doesn't scratch the surfaces. Very durable and can last up to two weeks of everyday dishes.
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Last a long time and keeps looking new for awhile.great scrubbing power and love that they are light and you can see when they are dirty
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?