BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Sam S.
O Fallon, MO
It's your standard sponge. I've used them for years because hey who isn't using a sponge to clean your dishes or bathrooms. I'll still use them because it's my traditional sponge and you all know how much I love my traditional products that I use daily.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
Out of all the different types of sponges out there, so far this one has worked the best for my family. They hold up really well to washing dishes every single night. I would recommend these to anyone looking for strong dishwashing scrub sponges!
Giovanni E.
I will only use these and the blue sponges because the others have a bad texture and fall apart. The one bad thing is that they're crunchy on the scrubby side while the fresh which makes washing dishes hard and the scrubby side collects hairs like mad
Letty J.
These are my everyday sponges. I use them for the bathroom, or washing my dishes. I love how these sponges are soft on one side and the other side is a little bit more harder stains.
Hannah Y.
Just bought new house and use these for everything...scrubbing baseboards, walls, bathroom, kitchen. Literally use this on all surfaces. They do start to crumble after serious use so gave 4 stars but couldn't have done my deep cleaning without them!
Tara L.
Love these sponges! I use them for basically everything cleaning related. They scrub and remove grime without scratching whatever it is you are using them on They really clean well and are always inexpensive. They are a cleaning staple in my house!
Esther S.
Chicago
These sponges last for quite a long time but can begin to smell pretty quickly. I use this type because i know I can scrub with it when needed.  I wish the scrubbing side was a little more aggressive but for the most part, it does the job.
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
These are my favorite because they're long lasting and don't collect the dirt like other sponges do! They scrub my pots and pans without scratching, and I love the scrub side and soft side! This all-in-one product is a must-have in my household!
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Live this for doung all my dishes takes the dirt of with minimal scrubbing. Bought it at publix and last much longer than other brands hence good value for the money. It certainly met my expectations!! Would recommend to all my friends and family!!
Haley M.
Youngstown
Scotch brite is a tried and true brand in my household. It is the only brand of scoring pads/ sponges that I will buy! They hold up well during uses! They are a tiny bit more expensive than comparable items but in my opinion it is worth it.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?