BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Haley M.
Youngstown, OH
Scotch brite is a tried and true brand in my household. It is the only brand of scoring pads/ sponges that I will buy! They hold up well during uses! They are a tiny bit more expensive than comparable items but in my opinion it is worth it.
Markus R.
Ogden, UT
Good product. I have had my same sponge for about 4 months now. One thing I have found that is a little bit of a negative is that scratch side comes of easily, but I still like the product. Honestly the only brand I depend on for sponges.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
Although these are more expensive than some of the no-name brands they do work really well and I did reach for that when I'm in that island personally I try not to buy more but I'm not a big deal in person and I feel like it's fine if I just microwaved
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Is fun I use daily LOL! I love how there's a soft side and a scrubby side. It's long-lasting as durable and it does the trick. Not to mention is pocket friendly I usually comes in a pack of like 3 or 4 so and losses quite awhile for us
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
I use these sponges for cleaning more than normal dish washing. They don't have an overpowering scent, which I prefer. They hold together really well even on tough surfaces. They also offer really great scrubbing power. I will continue to buy!
Asma W.
Houston , TX
These are my around the house items. I use them in the kitchen, bathroom, rooms, everywhere. I always buy them at HEB, and I’d say they’re really good with getting it hard to get stains and oils from dishes. I love these little sponges
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this sponge. Maybe it’s because it’s the same sponge my mother and grandmother used while I was growing up. It seems to hold up to the tough dried on food that cooks onto my dishes daily. I like it and will continue to purchase.
Antonaya G.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Love this. Mine is double sided and it always gets the job done. It is definitely worth the extra money compared to the off bran sponges. They get any and everything off your dishes. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
This sponge is very effective, it works very well and is at a good price. i would buy this again. I really like the greener clean sponges from scotch brite. i bought the sponges at my local walmart. i would recommend this product.
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these sponges in large packs either in Costco or BJs. I use them on stainless steel pots and pans as well as non-stick. I never had a problem with scratching a pan and it cleans well. For the record these are the only sponges I buy.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?