BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Ann F.
Le Sueur
I love these for cleaning tough dishes, or even for scrubbing the grout in the shower! they hold up well, and are a great deal for the price.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
These work great and last a good while. They don't seem to hold odor anymore or less than other brands. They do what they're supposed to do.
Victoria H.
Fort Worth
Scotch brite is the only brand I trust for scrubbing pads. Whether it be for washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen this is a reliable brand!
jasmine a.
Baltimore
It’s a sponge and a scrubber I can be confident in I know I can scrub my surfaces with out worrying about if I’m going to destroy them
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
the only thing i dont like is that they smell after a while so you constantly have to purchace and throw them away, but they are very sturdy
Merilyn L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
So gentle on my pots and pans and at the same removes all dirt and food. I buy it at target , no scent and doesn't hold stinky smells either
Krystal M.
Blue Bell, PA
I can honestly beat the tar out of these and they stay great. They are super durable and an even better price. I'll always buy them in bulk.
joanna e.
Don't last as long as I would like them to but they are cheap enough I can afford to replace as often as need be. Never used any other brand
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I like using this sponges to clean my dishes and its soft and i doesnt damage my pans. There also for a good price and theres a package of 2
Ashley G.
Tulare, CA
I always get these 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite packs when it's time to replace because they are inexpensive, work great, and last well.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?