BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
Great sponge!! I throw it out every month!! And to keep it clean I put it in the microwave for one minute (damp, not wet) and BOOM clean
Daniele H.
Mission viejo, CA
This is another item that is permanently on my shopping list at Costco but they last a really long time so I do not buy them very often.
A K.
these are personally my favorite thing to scrub the whole house with. I get the job done very quick. You can use it practically anywhere.
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
It works the best for cleaning showers and dishes the only thing I hate the worst is how bad I smell after they’ve been you several times
Tasha Renée L.
Tacoma , WA
I love these to wash dishes with. They get the baked on food up and are good for washing the more fragile dishes. I would recommend them.
Amber V.
Riverside, CA
My moms favorite. She loves the way that it makes the left over food on the plates just disappear and it makes it so easy to wash dishes.
Yaminah G.
Des Moines, IA
I use these to deep clean surfaces. They have enough grit to scrub off stains. Recommend them for sure, especially to clean the restroom.
Brooke T.
Gets the job done perfectly well however sometimes it stays stained and I have to replace it frequently. Scrubber on the back is perfect!
Tara G.
Favorite sponges! Long lasting, really cleans the tough spots, not to harsh on dishes, and love that it has two sides for deep cleaning.
Brigitte Q.
Fremont, CA
Got a massive oack from costco. One sponge using it everyday lastts me 5 months i bought a ehole pack so i think I'm ok for about 2 years
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?