BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Ashley G.
Tulare , CA
I always get these 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite packs when it's time to replace because they are inexpensive, work great, and last well.
joanna e.
Don't last as long as I would like them to but they are cheap enough I can afford to replace as often as need be. Never used any other brand
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Scotch-Brite is my go to sponge for using to clean the bathroom sink and bathtub. Works well and gets the dirt off along with the cleanser.
Rita F.
Steens, MS
I really can't say enough about scotchbright. I can really clean my pots and pans thoroughly without damaging them. The sponge is wonderful
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
These sponges are good. They last for a very long time. Cleans everything with ease. The price is great I will continue to use this sponge.
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
These sponges are of high quality and affordable price. They are really good, soft and clean everything perfectly. I would recommend them!
Erin M.
cleans and scrubs all in one. I like that i can use these in the kitchen or for cleaning around the house. Great product at a great price.
Alma G.
El Cajon, CA
Lasts for awhile which is great. Also removes all of the tough grease stains and feel to your dishes. Super safe on glassware which I love
Amanda M.
Marion , AR
It gets the job done! I use this sponge for my dishes and for every day cleaning.
Only thing I noticed is it doesn't really dry out quickly
Corey Z.
Only sponges I will use! These are the classic sponges that I grew up with and know these sponges as ones I can trust to get the job done!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?