BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Shelly M.
Altoona, PA
I like to use these for pots. Even though they are heavier they don't scratch. I do watch on coated pans. Like to always keep these on hand.
Krystal M.
Blue Bell, PA
I can honestly beat the tar out of these and they stay great. They are super durable and an even better price. I'll always buy them in bulk.
joanna e.
Don't last as long as I would like them to but they are cheap enough I can afford to replace as often as need be. Never used any other brand
Ana H.
Classical long lasting heavy duty sponge. I have used this brand for years and is the best. Hands down. Also very affordable. Excellent value
I love these sponges. They last a while and seem to clean and scrub great when I hand wash dishes. They are definitely not a cheap material.
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
the only thing i dont like is that they smell after a while so you constantly have to purchace and throw them away, but they are very sturdy
Merilyn L.
LOS ANGELES, CA
So gentle on my pots and pans and at the same removes all dirt and food. I buy it at target , no scent and doesn't hold stinky smells either
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring
I don’t know what to say other than I’ve always bought these sponges and I probably always will. They are good quality and get the job done.
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I like using this sponges to clean my dishes and its soft and i doesnt damage my pans. There also for a good price and theres a package of 2
Sara K.
Schererville, IN
Works great. Gets the heavy pots and pans clean, but also gentle enough to use in my wine glasses without scratching any of it. Rinses well.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?