BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Brandy B.
germanton, NC
tHIS BRAND IS GREAT. tHE PRICE IS RIGHT FOR IT AND IT HOLDS UP GOOD WASHING DISHES. iT HAS GREAT SCRUBBING POWER AND LAST FOR QUITE A WHILE
Abby N.
Hugo, MN
These are gentle, yet tough. They don’t last quite as long as I would like, but in the beginning, they are able to remove almost anything!
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
These have been in our house ever since i was young. They work really well, but if u wash dishes every single day they won't last too long.
Cheyene G.
Tamaqua , PA
The only sponges my mom uses which is now the only sponges I use. I use my dishwasher alot but when I have to hand wash these are the best!
Heather R.
I give it a 3 durable and does the job but it gets so smelly so fast. Whhhyyy ? Good ole bacteria ugh, but for hard spots it removes well.
Amanda M.
Marion , AR
It gets the job done! I use this sponge for my dishes and for every day cleaning.
Only thing I noticed is it doesn't really dry out quickly
Jessica M.
Manahawkin, NJ
Have always used Scotch Brite sponges, they work the best, last the longest, and don't get that funky smell some sponges get after a while
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Scotch-Brite is my go to sponge for using to clean the bathroom sink and bathtub. Works well and gets the dirt off along with the cleanser.
Greimy V.
They're really good only when they're new, they start to break pretty quick if you use them everyday. They have a really good price though.
Maricella V.
Sylmar, CA
I just love how these sponges help me wipe good weather it's a glass or a pan, love how it has two sides for either depending on your job
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?