BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Sheila S.
  I didn't really care for using this product too much.  I prefer the two sided dish cloths that have scouring material on one side.
Manana Sera Otro Dia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me gusta lo siento suave en mis manos cuando toca mucho tiempo agua no rompe y quita los recidos de comida sin maltratar mis ollas y la vajilla
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
I use these for EVERYTHING! Kitchen, bathrooms, pantry, all of the walls even sometimes the floors. They're durable, inexpensive and they work!
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
My favorite sponge to use they never fall apart even when I'm scrubbing really hard. I use them for everything dishes and to clean I love them.
Alexis S.
I use these sponges for when I was dishes. It's great and also get all the food built up off. Great price and can find at pretty much any store
Maria G.
Lynnwood, WA
Love these sponges they last a very long time and easily remove food from dishes and pans. Also it's around 4 dollars and you get two sponges.
Angie S.
Frederick
Tris product is great on multiple surfaces. The back helps clean gentil surfaces, like nonstick. The price is great and you can buy it in bulk.
Karina M.
Dallas, TX
A sponge is a sponge. I usually find mine at Walmart for like $4 for a big pack. I get the big pack just because I feel like it's a better buy.
Victoria H.
Fort Worth
Scotch brite is the only brand I trust for scrubbing pads. Whether it be for washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen this is a reliable brand!
Krystal M.
Blue Bell, PA
I can honestly beat the tar out of these and they stay great. They are super durable and an even better price. I'll always buy them in bulk.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?