BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Brenda G.
Brownsville, TX
I like using this sponges to clean my dishes and its soft and i doesnt damage my pans. There also for a good price and theres a package of 2
Ashley G.
Tulare, CA
I always get these 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite packs when it's time to replace because they are inexpensive, work great, and last well.
joanna e.
Don't last as long as I would like them to but they are cheap enough I can afford to replace as often as need be. Never used any other brand
jasmine a.
Baltimore
It’s a sponge and a scrubber I can be confident in I know I can scrub my surfaces with out worrying about if I’m going to destroy them
Tara B.
Pompano Beach, FL
Scotch-Brite is my go to sponge for using to clean the bathroom sink and bathtub. Works well and gets the dirt off along with the cleanser.
Abby N.
Hugo, MN
These are gentle, yet tough. They don’t last quite as long as I would like, but in the beginning, they are able to remove almost anything!
Pamela H.
Licking, MO
These sponges are good. They last for a very long time. Cleans everything with ease. The price is great I will continue to use this sponge.
Rita F.
Steens, MS
I really can't say enough about scotchbright. I can really clean my pots and pans thoroughly without damaging them. The sponge is wonderful
Greimy V.
They're really good only when they're new, they start to break pretty quick if you use them everyday. They have a really good price though.
Zeenat M.
Knoxville, TN
Use these for my dishes. They're really good but don't last too long before smelling. Still good sponges. I mostly only use the green side!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?