BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Jessy S.
I like these because they are great at getting stuff off of pans. However, they get dirty easily and trap bacteria and should be changed very often.
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to always. It's natural and safe for all skin exspecally for the little ones. I am allergic to almost all cleaners so this is my fave.
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
These sponges get the job done...they not only clean, but they are cheap and affordable. They are definitely useful for scrubbing showers and dishes.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great for the money, they clean up and wipe away so well. They are tough and take a licking and keeps on ticking. Hardly ever falls apart.
Megan L.
Peoria, AZ
Buy these at Costco so I have plenty. Use them for cleaning the house or washing dishes. I have one in all the bathrooms and in the kitchen. Love em.
Leticia O.
Albuquerque , NM
We used to buy these because they were inexpensive but unfortunately they start to smell like mildew faster than any other sponge we've used before.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
Who has not used these? They are pretty much a staple in every house. Just remember to buy plenty so that you can toss and replace them once a week.
Tabby S.
Its never occured to me but yeah we do buy this sponge brand every time. They last awhile and always do the job, pairs well with dawn dish detergent
Lindsey J.
I mean, who hasn't used this product before? It is iconic in the cleaning field. We always have at least a few of these in the kitchen at all times.
Torri B.
Galion
I really like the scrub side for my pots and pans. Little elbow grease is needed when using this sponge. The other side is great for the silverware.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?