BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
These work great and last a good while. They don't seem to hold odor anymore or less than other brands. They do what they're supposed to do.
Jacqueline F.
Riverside, CA
the only thing i dont like is that they smell after a while so you constantly have to purchace and throw them away, but they are very sturdy
I love these sponges. They last a while and seem to clean and scrub great when I hand wash dishes. They are definitely not a cheap material.
joanna e.
Don't last as long as I would like them to but they are cheap enough I can afford to replace as often as need be. Never used any other brand
Merilyn L.
Los Angeles , CA
So gentle on my pots and pans and at the same removes all dirt and food. I buy it at target , no scent and doesn't hold stinky smells either
Ann F.
Minneapolis, MN
I love these for cleaning tough dishes, or even for scrubbing the grout in the shower! they hold up well, and are a great deal for the price.
jasmine a.
Baltimore
It’s a sponge and a scrubber I can be confident in I know I can scrub my surfaces with out worrying about if I’m going to destroy them
Bettie B.
Lancaster, CA
These sponges work amazing. I like to use them on the dog food and water dishes and outside appliances. It gets down and cleanses very good.
Ana H.
Classical long lasting heavy duty sponge. I have used this brand for years and is the best. Hands down. Also very affordable. Excellent value
Victoria H.
FORT WORTH, TX
Scotch brite is the only brand I trust for scrubbing pads. Whether it be for washing dishes or cleaning the kitchen this is a reliable brand!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?