BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Eva C.
The only sponge I use. I hate the sponges that are so rough on the back that you literally cut your hand just picking it up. Nope. I love these.
Rebecca M.
I use these everday all over my house. I have one in the bathrooms to clean the sinks. I ise them on tuff to clean dishes. And to scrub my stove
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
These are wonderful cleaning sponges. We keep one in our sink at all times. They get the job done and are cheap and easy to replace when need be.
Perla S.
Las unicas esponjas que utilizo para lavar en mi cocina, son las mejores quitan bien la grasa, y la parte suave para mis trastes mas delicados.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I buy sponges a lot being a house keeper I don't like to use the same sponge more than a few times so I'm always buying them these do the job.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
My house always keeps sponges on hand. We love these because they’re conveniently single packaged. They’re low in cost of about $3 at Walmart.
Yelitza A.
North Miami Beach, FL
Does the job it's supposed to do, it's a sponge to wash dishes. Doesn't really smell like anything? Have no complaints, I will continue buying!
Angela j.
These sponge are the real deal, i use them in my kitchen and my bathroom to scrub my tub. I have used them in my non-sticks pots and pans also.
Michelle M.
Andover, KS
Great to scrub all the yuck in the kitchen after a full day of making messes. The only down side is it's difficult to use on glass top stoves.
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Great value for a great sponge. I always use them a few times and then throw them in the washer and dryer and use again. 1 pack lasts a while!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?