BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2007)
Demara W.
Bedford, IN
My favorite sponge to use they never fall apart even when I'm scrubbing really hard. I use them for everything dishes and to clean I love them.
Yelitza A.
North Miami Beach, FL
Does the job it's supposed to do, it's a sponge to wash dishes. Doesn't really smell like anything? Have no complaints, I will continue buying!
arleny R.
These are probably the best sponges. They last a lot unlike other cheapish sponges that after a few uses the other side isnt even rough anymore
Kristen P.
La Porte, TX
Great value for a great sponge. I always use them a few times and then throw them in the washer and dryer and use again. 1 pack lasts a while!
Manana Sera Otro Dia S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me gusta lo siento suave en mis manos cuando toca mucho tiempo agua no rompe y quita los recidos de comida sin maltratar mis ollas y la vajilla
Jessica C.
Lehi, UT
I use these for EVERYTHING! Kitchen, bathrooms, pantry, all of the walls even sometimes the floors. They're durable, inexpensive and they work!
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
The sponge itself lasts a while but the brillo on top is crap . after a few washes and scrubs there's no more roughness to scrub anything 28th
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
I buy sponges a lot being a house keeper I don't like to use the same sponge more than a few times so I'm always buying them these do the job.
Angela j.
These sponge are the real deal, i use them in my kitchen and my bathroom to scrub my tub. I have used them in my non-sticks pots and pans also.
Sheila S.
  I didn't really care for using this product too much.  I prefer the two sided dish cloths that have scouring material on one side.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?