BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Kassandra S.
Linden, NJ
I use these sponges for literally everything!!
They are great because they have a soft side and a hard side so whatever job im doing its covered!!
Anna B.
Ponderay, ID
This is my favorite sponge. The scrubbing back helps remove baked in food. The sponge is durable and withstands being sterilized in the dishwasher.
Raven B.
Camden
These take on the job great. The green part does get worn down pretty quick and it leaves specks of green on the dishes. But it's a great scrubber.
Sarah S.
Crosby , Texas
It cleans good. However, it smells sour after few days even if you wash and rinse it very well after use. Good thing is, it can last up to 1 month.
Lucia M.
Charlotte, NC
We use these sponges to clean up everywhere in the house! From the cooked on mess in the kitchen, to the crayon on the walls, to the bathroom tubs!
Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
The last a good amount of time and to keep them clean from germs I put them in the dishwasher once a week or more depending on what I use them for
ritesha j.
Eden Prairie, MN
Runs really long, very effective, highly useful. Easily available everywhere in India as well as US. Never disappointed. Not scented. Works great.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
These come in handy there great packaging is good I recommend it it works for them at Walmart the affordable too I hope this review helps ty gbu !
Krystine S.
Prairie Grove, AR
It does the job. Perfect for hand washing any dish. I throw mine in the washer sometimes instead of throwing them away. Helps make them last longer
yoanna r.
Bakersfield, CA
I bought a pack of these at the Dollar Tree and the last me for quite a while and they don't waste as fast as the other ones and I cleaned everyday
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?