BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great for the money, they clean up and wipe away so well. They are tough and take a licking and keeps on ticking. Hardly ever falls apart.
Torri B.
Galion
I really like the scrub side for my pots and pans. Little elbow grease is needed when using this sponge. The other side is great for the silverware.
Megan L.
Peoria, AZ
Buy these at Costco so I have plenty. Use them for cleaning the house or washing dishes. I have one in all the bathrooms and in the kitchen. Love em.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
We used to buy these because they were inexpensive but unfortunately they start to smell like mildew faster than any other sponge we've used before.
Lindsey J.
I mean, who hasn't used this product before? It is iconic in the cleaning field. We always have at least a few of these in the kitchen at all times.
Shellie P.
This is the best extra duty sponge. It will get rid of any kind of funk left on your dishes. It will also come off with ease and less elbow grease.
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA
Great quality! Doesn't damage my cookwear and removes even old, dried on food pretty well. I replace about once a month. Doesn't rip apart easily.
Colleen L.
Highland Park, IL
Good price, great sponge. Love that both sides serve a different purpose for scrubbing and gentler surface needs. I buy these on Amazon constantly.
Raven B.
Camden
These take on the job great. The green part does get worn down pretty quick and it leaves specks of green on the dishes. But it's a great scrubber.
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
Scote Brite is always the brand we use in my house to wash dishes. I think it really does the job well! And they scrape the nasty stuff really fast
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?