BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Vivian U.
Houston , TX
These are great sponges if you are looking for something at a reasonable price and will last you a while. They do not fall apart like other brands do.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
Who has not used these? They are pretty much a staple in every house. Just remember to buy plenty so that you can toss and replace them once a week.
Ashley L.
Saint Joseph, MO
I use these scotch brite scrub pads everytime i do my dishes and they are amazing. They scrub off all the grime and nasty germs ! Very affordable too
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
One of the most commonly used sponges in our household. Soft side and a rough side for those hard to clean spots. Love it, it's always been a go to.
Tiana H.
Killeen, TX
I use these on tough dishes like my cast irons and frying pans, the scratch pad is decent with getting everything out good and it smells pretty good.
Jessy S.
I like these because they are great at getting stuff off of pans. However, they get dirty easily and trap bacteria and should be changed very often.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
These are the sponges I buy 90% of the time bc they are so great! I can't stand when a sponge said it scratch free when it's not. This most def. Is!
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL
These are the bus sponges they work all the time for a good amount of time.I will continue to buy these for dishes and all sorts of cleaning purposes
Marisa B.
Absolutely love this one just because they have a scrubby side that's a Bursts of all the hard stock GYN dishes and a sponge side to clean off things
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to always. It's natural and safe for all skin exspecally for the little ones. I am allergic to almost all cleaners so this is my fave.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?