BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Lucia M.
Charlotte, NC
We use these sponges to clean up everywhere in the house! From the cooked on mess in the kitchen, to the crayon on the walls, to the bathroom tubs!
Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
The last a good amount of time and to keep them clean from germs I put them in the dishwasher once a week or more depending on what I use them for
Krystine S.
Prairie Grove, AR
It does the job. Perfect for hand washing any dish. I throw mine in the washer sometimes instead of throwing them away. Helps make them last longer
Shellie P.
This is the best extra duty sponge. It will get rid of any kind of funk left on your dishes. It will also come off with ease and less elbow grease.
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
These come in handy there great packaging is good I recommend it it works for them at Walmart the affordable too I hope this review helps ty gbu !
Grace V.
Carlsbad, CA
Great quality! Doesn't damage my cookwear and removes even old, dried on food pretty well. I replace about once a month. Doesn't rip apart easily.
Kerrie M.
Nashville, TN
These sponges are amazing. The rough side takes grease and dried food off super easily. I also like that it doesn't have that gross sponge smell
Anam S.
The double sided sponge makes washing dishes super easy as the green side takes off everything with ease. It's the best out there in my opinion.
Amanda R.
East Bend, NC
We use quite a few of these sponges. Great for dishes or general cleaning. They are a little expensive but they work! Will continue to purchase.
Rhiannon W.
College Sta, TX
These are wonderful cleaning sponges. We keep one in our sink at all times. They get the job done and are cheap and easy to replace when need be.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?