BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Scotch-Brite sponges are great quality sponges to clean your dishes! They last longer than any other brand and don't fall apart after multiple uses.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
These are the sponges I buy 90% of the time bc they are so great! I can't stand when a sponge said it scratch free when it's not. This most def. Is!
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to always. It's natural and safe for all skin exspecally for the little ones. I am allergic to almost all cleaners so this is my fave.
Ana C.
Houston, Tx
Since I have use of reason I buy this brand, especially these sponges, are strong and durable. These sponges easily remove the dirt from the dishes.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
Who has not used these? They are pretty much a staple in every house. Just remember to buy plenty so that you can toss and replace them once a week.
Megan L.
Peoria, AZ
Buy these at Costco so I have plenty. Use them for cleaning the house or washing dishes. I have one in all the bathrooms and in the kitchen. Love em.
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
We used to buy these because they were inexpensive but unfortunately they start to smell like mildew faster than any other sponge we've used before.
Tabby S.
Its never occured to me but yeah we do buy this sponge brand every time. They last awhile and always do the job, pairs well with dawn dish detergent
Lindsey J.
I mean, who hasn't used this product before? It is iconic in the cleaning field. We always have at least a few of these in the kitchen at all times.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great for the money, they clean up and wipe away so well. They are tough and take a licking and keeps on ticking. Hardly ever falls apart.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?