BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Lizzie R.
Edinburg, TX
These aren't the best but also aren't the worst! I like them bc they are kind of rough, so it helps hard stuff come out. But sucks that they ruin quick
Kimberly M.
Arlington, TX
These really get the food off the dishes. I've tried different kinds of sponges but none compare to these and they last a long time till the give out .
Wendoliin G.
I like it but i dont like it. I like it because it washes well and i dont have to rub it to much but i dont like it because it starts to smell quickly.
Vivian U.
Houston , TX
These are great sponges if you are looking for something at a reasonable price and will last you a while. They do not fall apart like other brands do.
Brittni C.
St Petersburg, FL
This is my go to always. It's natural and safe for all skin exspecally for the little ones. I am allergic to almost all cleaners so this is my fave.
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I use these scotch brite scrub pads everytime i do my dishes and they are amazing. They scrub off all the grime and nasty germs ! Very affordable too
Ana C.
Houston, Tx
Since I have use of reason I buy this brand, especially these sponges, are strong and durable. These sponges easily remove the dirt from the dishes.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
One of the most commonly used sponges in our household. Soft side and a rough side for those hard to clean spots. Love it, it's always been a go to.
Tabby S.
Its never occured to me but yeah we do buy this sponge brand every time. They last awhile and always do the job, pairs well with dawn dish detergent
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
Who has not used these? They are pretty much a staple in every house. Just remember to buy plenty so that you can toss and replace them once a week.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?