BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jessica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Parents always buy these , they scrub hard enough to remove all food that's stuck on dishes, but it doesn't last too lonf before it starts tearing
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I clean my whole house with these. They are tough and durable. From kitchen to restroom to garage to kids toys, everything gets scrubbed with these
Sara F.
Merom, IN
Dries out very easily, and can't keep the sponge life very long. Flakes off easily as well. It gets the job done but we ended up switched sponges.
Emily M.
N Hollywood, CA
Great sponges, been using them for years. No cons, they are pretty much perfect. I've tried other sponges and they fall apart and theses ones last!
Cynthia H.
Las Vegas
I use the basic sponges but honestly, you don't need anything else. The basic ones do the job and it's really all u need. You won't be disappointed
Kassandra S.
Linden, NJ
I use these sponges for literally everything!!
They are great because they have a soft side and a hard side so whatever job im doing its covered!!
Ela e muito boa, uso ela diaremente ela facilita muito na minha vida gosto bastante dela ela lava muito bem. Recomendo para todas as donas de casa
Raquel G.
Zapata, TX
Scote Brite is always the brand we use in my house to wash dishes. I think it really does the job well! And they scrape the nasty stuff really fast
Anna B.
Sandpoint, ID
This is my favorite sponge. The scrubbing back helps remove baked in food. The sponge is durable and withstands being sterilized in the dishwasher.
Danielle L.
Seaford, NY
The last a good amount of time and to keep them clean from germs I put them in the dishwasher once a week or more depending on what I use them for
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?