BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Cayla M.
Carson City, NV
Out of all the different types of sponges out there, so far this one has worked the best for my family. They hold up really well to washing dishes every single night. I would recommend these to anyone looking for strong dishwashing scrub sponges!
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
These are OK sponges that I'll usually pick up in the dollar store to have around the house as extras. They do get off tough stains on pots and pains but they are not as durable as other brands. I would recommend them all in all especially for the price.
Hannah Y.
Just bought new house and use these for everything...scrubbing baseboards, walls, bathroom, kitchen. Literally use this on all surfaces. They do start to crumble after serious use so gave 4 stars but couldn't have done my deep cleaning without them!
Tara L.
Love these sponges! I use them for basically everything cleaning related. They scrub and remove grime without scratching whatever it is you are using them on They really clean well and are always inexpensive. They are a cleaning staple in my house!
Esther S.
Chicago
These sponges last for quite a long time but can begin to smell pretty quickly. I use this type because i know I can scrub with it when needed.  I wish the scrubbing side was a little more aggressive but for the most part, it does the job.
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
These are my favorite because they're long lasting and don't collect the dirt like other sponges do! They scrub my pots and pans without scratching, and I love the scrub side and soft side! This all-in-one product is a must-have in my household!
Laura S.
Scotch-bright sponges are what I grew up with issuing and seeing my mom use! I now buy them for my house and family! They last long clean well in the dishwasher and just in my opinion the best sponges. You can even buy a huge bundle at Costco!!!
Aishwarya G.
Daytona Beach, FL
Live this for doung all my dishes takes the dirt of with minimal scrubbing. Bought it at publix and last much longer than other brands hence good value for the money. It certainly met my expectations!! Would recommend to all my friends and family!!
Tawnee W.
Farmington
These are your basic, sturdy, inexpensive, go-to sponges. They work great to clean dishes or wipe down counters. They don’t have any scent, but they hold up well. They’re cheap enough to go with over getting an off brand. I always stick with scotch brite.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I think for the money you get a good sponge. However after not too long they start smelling spoiled and it leaves that scent on my hands for such a long time. I think they could work on that aspect and then they'll corner the market in kitchen sponges.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?