BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Jacqueleen P.
These dish washing sponges are great. They remove tough grease and funk. They also last long without smelling funky. Great to use! Definelty recommend.
Kimberly M.
Arlington, TX
These really get the food off the dishes. I've tried different kinds of sponges but none compare to these and they last a long time till the give out .
Lizzie R.
Edinburg, TX
These aren't the best but also aren't the worst! I like them bc they are kind of rough, so it helps hard stuff come out. But sucks that they ruin quick
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
If they are recommendable to me, they do the facelifts, they wash the dishes very well and they last a long time, they do not wear out I recommend them
Gin S.
The only product we use in my household to get our big pots and pans clean. Scrubs really well and we also use them to clean our cabinets and counters.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA
I enjoy these sponges very much. The strong scrubber side is awesome when food is dry and stuck on my pans. I totally recommend. They are very durable.
Lilimarie S.
Norwich, CT
I've tried many sponges and these one s seem to work the best and don't break into little bits like other sponges! I can get a lot of use out of them.
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
These sponges are wonderful. They help make scrubbing easier and they hold up very well. I can always trust these sponges to help me get the job done.
AMBER R.
Baytown, TX
Always have these on hand under the kitchem and bathroom sinks. Wash dishes, sinks, counters, and tubs with these. One side sponge, one side scrubber.
Amanda H.
Columbia, MO
These sponges work great. I have never had a problem with them falling apart while I am trying to use them and the scrubbing side holds up well.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?