BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
We used to buy these because they were inexpensive but unfortunately they start to smell like mildew faster than any other sponge we've used before.
Tabby S.
Its never occured to me but yeah we do buy this sponge brand every time. They last awhile and always do the job, pairs well with dawn dish detergent
ashley l.
Saint Joseph, MO
I use these scotch brite scrub pads everytime i do my dishes and they are amazing. They scrub off all the grime and nasty germs ! Very affordable too
Sarah S.
Crosby , Texas
It cleans good. However, it smells sour after few days even if you wash and rinse it very well after use. Good thing is, it can last up to 1 month.
Anna B.
Sandpoint, ID
This is my favorite sponge. The scrubbing back helps remove baked in food. The sponge is durable and withstands being sterilized in the dishwasher.
Colleen L.
Highland Park, IL
Good price, great sponge. Love that both sides serve a different purpose for scrubbing and gentler surface needs. I buy these on Amazon constantly.
Sara F.
Merom, IN
Dries out very easily, and can't keep the sponge life very long. Flakes off easily as well. It gets the job done but we ended up switched sponges.
Raven B.
Camden
These take on the job great. The green part does get worn down pretty quick and it leaves specks of green on the dishes. But it's a great scrubber.
Naomi Z.
Does what a brush needs to do. Makes scrubbing easier. It doesn't wear out too fast, so you'll get some good use out of it. Good product for price.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I LIKE THESE ESPECIALLY AT HOILDAY CAUSE YOU SOMETIME GET FOOD THAT REALLY STICK TO YOUR DISHES OR POTS OR PAN'S AND IT WORK I LOVE LOVE THIS BRAND
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?