BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Christina F.
Elmwood Park, IL
These are the bus sponges they work all the time for a good amount of time.I will continue to buy these for dishes and all sorts of cleaning purposes
Amanda S.
Mission, TX
These sponges get the job done...they not only clean, but they are cheap and affordable. They are definitely useful for scrubbing showers and dishes.
Courtney H.
Greencastle, PA
These are the sponges I buy 90% of the time bc they are so great! I can't stand when a sponge said it scratch free when it's not. This most def. Is!
Marisa B.
Absolutely love this one just because they have a scrubby side that's a Bursts of all the hard stock GYN dishes and a sponge side to clean off things
Stormie V.
Citrus Hts, CA
Scotch-Brite sponges are great quality sponges to clean your dishes! They last longer than any other brand and don't fall apart after multiple uses.
Ana C.
Boston, MA
Since I have use of reason I buy this brand, especially these sponges, are strong and durable. These sponges easily remove the dirt from the dishes.
Megan L.
Peoria, AZ
Buy these at Costco so I have plenty. Use them for cleaning the house or washing dishes. I have one in all the bathrooms and in the kitchen. Love em.
Tabby S.
Its never occured to me but yeah we do buy this sponge brand every time. They last awhile and always do the job, pairs well with dawn dish detergent
Leticia O.
Rio Rancho , NM
We used to buy these because they were inexpensive but unfortunately they start to smell like mildew faster than any other sponge we've used before.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, SD
Who has not used these? They are pretty much a staple in every house. Just remember to buy plenty so that you can toss and replace them once a week.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?