BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Lissette C.
New york, NY
These are really great sponges. The abrasive side is perfect for nearly all messes in the kitchen. They hold up very well to being used in very hot water.
Alex C.
Oak Lawn, IL
These are the only sponges we will buy - they are great for major scrub jobs and also do well on the counters without being too abrasive on the countertop.
Brittany B.
Phoenix, AZ
No words to discrib this song scrubber all I can say is it can't take all the stains off of my my dishes and cleans all my pots and pans really well too
Lekaela M.
This bunch is great for dishes with bad stains. It is really good in scrubbing off food that won’t come off the plates or cups yet not hard to the touch.
Katerine K.
Athens , GA
La mejor esponja que hay para lavar tus platos dura muchísimo tiene parte dura para las ollas y amarilla parte suave para las cosas de vidrio y delicada
Kasondra B.
Massena, NY
These little sponges are a miracle! I use them from doing dishes all the way too cleaning my stove and bath tub. These are great for any sort of cleaning
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Durable sponge, easy to get grime, stuck on food of plates/silverware. Holds soap well, and easy to clean with. I love the multi packs, last me forever!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
These are a go-to for all my house cleaning—toilets and showers. I use them and toss them. They are cheap and work great. Hard side to help pesky spots!
Cristina B.
I love these brand new and aswell when they are super old and soft. I like to use new ones on my dirty stove and it gets the gunk off without scratches.
Madelyn A.
siempre compró se está. pienso que es la única que dura mucho tiempo. e usado de otra y el mismo día de usarla se ponen fea. así que siempre compró esta.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?