BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Brittina P.
Bountiful, UT
Able to wash dishes and scrub at the same time with the hard to get dishes. Only thing have to change it out often. Other than that my favorite sponge
Hannah C.
Russellville, AR
These sponges are wonderful. They help make scrubbing easier and they hold up very well. I can always trust these sponges to help me get the job done.
Amanda H.
Columbia, MO
These sponges work great. I have never had a problem with them falling apart while I am trying to use them and the scrubbing side holds up well.
Vivian U.
Houston , TX
These are great sponges if you are looking for something at a reasonable price and will last you a while. They do not fall apart like other brands do.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA
I enjoy these sponges very much. The strong scrubber side is awesome when food is dry and stuck on my pans. I totally recommend. They are very durable.
Wendoliin G.
I like it but i dont like it. I like it because it washes well and i dont have to rub it to much but i dont like it because it starts to smell quickly.
Tabby S.
Its never occured to me but yeah we do buy this sponge brand every time. They last awhile and always do the job, pairs well with dawn dish detergent
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
One of the most commonly used sponges in our household. Soft side and a rough side for those hard to clean spots. Love it, it's always been a go to.
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
These are great for the money, they clean up and wipe away so well. They are tough and take a licking and keeps on ticking. Hardly ever falls apart.
Jessy S.
I like these because they are great at getting stuff off of pans. However, they get dirty easily and trap bacteria and should be changed very often.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?