BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Kylie D.
Albuquerque
I like these sponges out of all that I have tried. Cheaply priced, effective and when they get dirty and gross they can be machine washed and used again.
Lizzie R.
Edinburg, TX
These aren't the best but also aren't the worst! I like them bc they are kind of rough, so it helps hard stuff come out. But sucks that they ruin quick
Jacqueleen P.
These dish washing sponges are great. They remove tough grease and funk. They also last long without smelling funky. Great to use! Definelty recommend.
Daisy E.
Yakima, WA
I enjoy these sponges very much. The strong scrubber side is awesome when food is dry and stuck on my pans. I totally recommend. They are very durable.
Gricelda L.
Pacific, MO
If they are recommendable to me, they do the facelifts, they wash the dishes very well and they last a long time, they do not wear out I recommend them
Wendoliin G.
I like it but i dont like it. I like it because it washes well and i dont have to rub it to much but i dont like it because it starts to smell quickly.
Kimberly M.
Arlington, TX
These really get the food off the dishes. I've tried different kinds of sponges but none compare to these and they last a long time till the give out .
Amanda H.
Columbia, MO
These sponges work great. I have never had a problem with them falling apart while I am trying to use them and the scrubbing side holds up well.
Gin S.
The only product we use in my household to get our big pots and pans clean. Scrubs really well and we also use them to clean our cabinets and counters.
Beth R.
Tinley Park, IL
The scrub side works perfectly for pans and pots but does not scratch them. I use these sponges every single day and I would recommend them to anyone.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?